3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 03.06.20 09:19 pm

The Village Of Darwin (Wasteland 2)

Where to get a door code in the village?
20 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hydrolisk 03.06.20

what kind of door? Details. all the doors I hacked without a problem (save/load only)

P
Portmen 03.06.20

there is a entrance to some lab or something, there's like another aunt sitting splicer in her tracks, her team can take

k
kuzmichvrn 03.06.20

Portmen
This opens the door rose from the CX centre, but if you first went to hipol, then the XS, maybe you can't

H
Hydrolisk 03.06.20

The door on the street, the entrance to the basement? Her in quest of someone opens. I don't even remember that there was a castle.
The door to the glass room with the mutant, which gives the job in the cellar is not open. We must first turn off the pump on a different floor. It is the way the group does not enter. A mutant which enters - the street will be waiting when the charisma of the group and if no one was killed in the basement.
The glass room is a Nightmare - banal cracked

P
Portmen 03.06.20

there's a keypad, explosives't open the door

E
Endrykkk 03.06.20

7768387 pass and don't thank :)

P
Portmen 03.06.20

Endrykkk
thank you)

D
DrPsixoz 03.06.20

then tell me another amp that I voshol in this lab there near the glass there is a safe with code, too, and even on the floor below when you go down there is a door in front of her 3 mines mosinee are also code tell amp where to get these codes just because they cannot be broken

D
DrPsixoz 03.06.20

Endrykkk
the other codes you don't happen to know of this Loki the current inside the lab on the safe and steklyannaya door where there is pochnoi nightmare ??

E
Endrykkk 03.06.20

the code on the safe do not remember), download computers and cracking safes there all you can open

a
alexisbn 03.06.20

Guys, I have a Night terror remains in the cell and does not go out under any pretext. When you hover on it the icon of the dialogue, but when activated, time seems to slows down and nothing happens. I something not so made?

D
DrPsixoz 03.06.20

Endrykkk
thank you for the advice about the fact that on the medal is written figures ))

a
alexisbn 03.06.20

Strangely, the words disappeared in my post, so preposto:
Guys, I have a Night terror remains in the cell and does not go out under any pretext. When you hover on it the icon will appear in the dialogue, but when activated, time seems to slows down, the character who started the dialogue begins to bend to the horror and then nothing happens. I something not so made?

D
DrPsixoz 03.06.20

too, is and not to try to carry it somewhere 1000 CPS was demolished and he rushed and so not sickly

D
DrPsixoz 03.06.20

vicryl safe in this lab and there lay a energy rifle and a black list which says : old paper sheet with red and black spots. The names of the ACE and Black blade was crossed out with blood. Here's what it would mean atobacco refers to her mission to kill the ACE ??

A
Akella_Silver_Wolf 03.06.20

The door, by the way, a great offer a shot from a pistol.

B
Bastarder 03.06.20

After exiting the Citadel, Rangers go the beaten track to the Camp of nomads, and from there to the village of Darwin. On the way we will acquire experience points in battles with the raiders that spent on pumping weapons from the Rose and ralphy to 7, Computers to 6, Cracking safes to 6.
After entering the village in the first courtyard 10-11 kill the victims of the Plague. Open the gate in the upper-right end of the courtyard and to the gates of the complex, which can open the rose, as they previously worked here under the leadership of Finster. If the Roses are not in the unit, then enter the password PROTEUS.
Descend into the underground complex and in the second room, immediately pick up the Disease (-2 Intelligence, -4 Charisma). On the left we see the corpses of mutants and their severed body of a monk is a synthetic Android. Them safe which can be opened when you enter the password BELLONA (written in Honorary medals, which pulled out of the toaster in the cemetery of the Camp of Nomads). In the safe Pulse rifle and the Black list, where the blood crossed out the names "ACE" and "Hell Blade".
We pass on and see in the corner of the room a sealed room with a female mutant Jen, whose Disease has not yet touched. In the dialogue we learn that the cause of the infection was a crashed vial of mutagen, and smashed it the robot, who killed those whose bodies lie on the floor and then left. Jen wants to go down one floor in the technical room and start switch, air filtration system, which will bring out the toxins, try not to kill the infected mutants, her brothers and sisters.
Go into the next room, from which descend the stairs on the technical floor. In the room, inspect the Desk, where we read "Information letter", in which the finistère recalls that his name is Irvin (IRWIN) is the password code to pass through one of the doors of the basement.
To switch the air purification system can be reached in two ways. The first way is passing through the Eastern corridor in combat mode through mutants that cannot be killed (satellites necessary to remove the weapon), and a few explosive traps. The second method is the passage through the Western corridor using the skills of hacking locks and computers, thus we will avoid contact with the mutants. This way is preferred, so I will go.
First open the electronic lock of the locked door right of the stairs (to hack the computer controlling the door harder). Then go into the open corridor and turn right. Ahead of three traps, one of which is well hidden (requires a Keen Eye skill +5, which our heroes don't have). For their disposal easier to throw three sticks of dynamite consistently in the areas of the three side pillars of the corridor. Approach the door leading into the next corridor. Enter the password "IRWIN", who learned from the letter of Finster before, and the door opens. Throw in the middle of the corridor dynamite which undermines the hidden face, and then from a distance throw dynamite into the tank with chemicals. When the gas clears, break open the door in a square room with three turrets and a sealed room in the middle, which has a creature of the Night horror. Turrets can blow up, shoot or disarm with the skill Computers. The room is booby-trapped box from which you can pull useful things: guns of the 3rd tyre, trinkety, modifiers weapons (level 4-7) as well as the human heart is "candy" for Night terror. To release from the cage a Night terror it is necessary to know the password to the gateway (I never guessed the code word) or skill to use Computers +7 (27% chance of acccess). Night terrors - the girl is a mutant with the doll in hand love chocolate human heart and eyes, toad eyes, and eggs of Dosumov, strange fruit, jars of pickles and tuna, i.e., all plump and edible. The creature is harmless and useless.
Then open the door to the next room where there are two chests (one is well mined) and a safe Deposit box anything sensible in them, and the skills of the autopsy should be very good. Right of the entrance door there is a passage through the ventilation grille into the vestibule, where they climb. To get to the room with the switch of an air purification system, it is necessary to open the door with a complex alarm (skill required removal of the alarm +5, which to download makes no sense). Therefore, we leave the squad away from the door and disarm the satellites. Then disconnect the quick and enterprising character (Angela), who opens the door and in battle mode it activates the switch. Then start the ventilation system and all infected mutants are cured.
In the room at the columns open the trunk, where it is possible to detect the modifiers for weapons. Then go right to the southern wall, where we pass through the vestibule into the South room. They open with the skill Computers locked door on the West wall and get into the warehouse of drugs, where the medical Cabinet, take the Cure for cancer to Dr. Tidman from the Citadel. A number of very complex box to pull out a weapon 3rd Thira, and accessories, and modifiers. Mahogany medical chest, you can get some simple aid packages, and from the old computer to get floppy "Wasteland".
Now back to Jen, the old way or through the Eastern corridor (there are three traps). Jen thanks us for saving her siblings from being infected and asks to keep this place a secret from everyone. Agree and receive the mark of the Mysterious temple on the world map. On the way out of the lab waiting for us with a young female mutant Pisai joren which asks permission to go out with detachment (when the total Charisma of 22), to see the world, but not to disclose that she was from Darwin. Agree and take Pisai in the squad instead of Angela (as Angela leaves the squad in the Temple of Titan to continue to pump it impractical). Thus, you have three satellites, which will continue to pump. my squad at this stage is fully formed. Pisai I got the Ion gun, instead of her Laser carbine. In the future a good idea to pump assault rifle, as energy weapons are effective only against armored enemies (robots) and has a small range.
Go through the long courtyard to the exit location, on the way destroying 10 of the Victims of the plague. To the left of the exit location touch the Monument-the obelisk, getting one point skills.
After leaving the village of Darwin, go into a Mysterious temple, given to us Jen. There prikasaemsya to a huge stone, on which is carved the name "Gandhi", receiving a large number of experience points. By stone opened a box from under cartridges, from which we obtain the trinket PDA (+1 Mechanics, Computers, -1 Coordination).

K
Kellzz 03.06.20

Bastarder
That kind of nonsense??? All codes consist of numbers! What are the bath words???

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

Kellzz
there are codes of words on the keyboard safes and letters are. just enter the letters as numbers and all

S
Spartak Vaschuk 03.06.20

The pass is taken from the head of Finster in the Citadel