3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey89564 03.06.20 09:20 pm

Open world games like Far Cry? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Who played in the beta, please tell me if the game on the Far cry series? Ie, but the view from 3rd person, whether a full living world, where you can travel, observe wildlife, explore various exotic corners of the map?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VizardKir 03.06.20

Yes

C
Crystal Lion 03.06.20

Yes, that's you know, I don't even know how it will look. An elite squad of Ghosts arrives to Bolivia to...ummm...to travel, to observe the fauna, to explore various exotic corners of the map. )))
Well, to answer your question without mockery. Of course you can. Who forbids? Is the game open world. Not a corridor shooter. Run where you want, do what you want. Another question. Will do the same open world alive? And if you think it in Farkrae eagle will carry off the dog, then I think the frustration will get to complete. It is NOT FARKRAY. There's a lot of attention was paid to the nature. And then this will not happen. The game is not about that at all. In the beta there was nothing even close was not observed.

s
stproton 03.06.20

To the last FC, the term open world could be a stretch. In the beginning they give you a tiny location, after the completion of the prologue and about half of the entire map, the other half is opened only after the passage of a considerable part of Suzette. In GR will be available the entire map, but in some locations it is better not to meddle without good loot, because the dolls there, KMK, are evil.

Ghosts fauna on max settings looks good, despite the fact that the beta was shown just one of several climate zones. It starts to rain - the dirt roads turn into govnomet just do not have time zatestit, whether it will affect the patency of the equipment. The visual weather effects very much. Last time something similar was seen in the first watch dogs c graphics mod

M
Maniac-X 03.06.20

Andrey89564 wrote:
Who played in the beta, please tell me if the game on the Far cry series? Ie, but the view from 3rd person, whether a full living world, where you can travel, observe wildlife, explore various exotic corners of the map?
There is a game Call of Duty, here Wildlands same, only in an open world with co-op and lots of character customization. It's not an RPG, not the MMO is a shooter from the 3rd person.

A
Andrey89564 03.06.20

Thank you! Thinking of getting the game because of the ability to run, to explore the area). Basically, if the AI in the game is not bad in its genre.

e
evil.burmistroff 03.06.20

Andrey89564
it is possible for bagini watch
and over stupid NPCs neighing
and 29 fps view

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.06.20

evil.burmistroff
and pateritsa on lagausie servers.
plus in the future will be a sea of cheaters, which jyubi, as always, will score...

a
alexss66 03.06.20

I have Bethke below 40 fps does not fall under the map 760 4gb. High.

S
Streeting 03.06.20

Andrey89564
Yes, this is the edge of the headlight, only recycled)