3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ali Aushev 03.06.20 09:21 pm

How can I change the resolution? (Planescape: Torment)

How can I change the resolution?
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
superking 03.06.20

Ali Aushev
On one torrent tracker is found, the comment of the user under the name puteshestvennik:
Spoilerabout permission of the game:
1) After installing the game, in the game folder we have setup-widescreen.exe it should start... In the popup window, select the first figure is the preferred language on request (preferably English, otherwise you can be krakozyabry, but not the essence!) for example 0. Next, we propose to read the text reject it press N
Next you need to press 1
Then request what resolution to put on the axes X and Y? - here put the native resolution of your monitor, prescribe his direct numbers, for each axis separately (e.g. for 1920x1080, this write 1920 imeete enter and then write 1080 and also enter).
Further all requests Yes Y.
Then again you have to enter the same numbers permit which has already been introduced (i.e., a permit is needed to re-register and all..) Again to confirm the action Y
And then after that begins the process of unpacking-probatiune we need (will have to wait, and the process is not linear).
In the end after probatiune it will be necessary to press enter to exit m the window is closed.
All permission you have! This is not final yet (if so to leave, the picture of the game will be in the corner on the screen. Cm. pred. post), how and what next in SL. paragraph.

2) And so. There exists in the folder Setup-GhostDog's-PST-UI.exe now run it. TPK also refuse to read it, select N .
Further to the request of the installation, click I is Waiting for probatiune (not fast, not linearly).
At the end of a query, what font size to choose? for 1920 to put option 16!

3) And setup-ddrawfix.exe is to eliminate the defect of lunar gait, a duplicate cursor etc most Likely also need to install!
As N
Then the choice of 1,2 or 3. In my case, helped 2.

I hope this is useful to someone and help. Enjoy the game!

X
Xenoscape 03.06.20

superking
Wow,thanks bro,found the same instrukciju ,but in English,at first he guessed what to do ,but 2 item was very helpful ,and I do not quite get why the image in the corner of the screen all green ) PCA)