3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IgorekUA 03.06.20 09:21 pm

Need help on the program MW Panel (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Good afternoon.As was said above I need help with the program MW Panel.I have this program doesn't work and displays this error: Unerwarteter Fehler .I have Windows 10 Pro,Windows 7 worked fine.Please help as want to get this progrma worked,I really need you. Thanks =)
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SSlashur 03.06.20

Why do we need it?

I
IgorekUA 03.06.20

You don't know what should I do?

K
Kostya_Vong 03.06.20

IgorekUA
Well, at least I can say: 1. MW was not created for Win10 (works already fine), 2. most likely due to Win10 and not working MWPanel (stamped she did in 2006)

K
Kostya_Vong 03.06.20

IgorekUA
And some tips: try to run as administrator and in Properties choose Run this program in compatibility mode for Win7...
You never know, suddenly the standard methods will help.

I
IgorekUA 03.06.20

Thank but no it did not help me.I was able to run in a mode compatible with all Windows versions and administrator privileges.Maybe it's because with riestra came across this: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/need_for_speed_most_wanted_2005_mw_panel_by_formatc-69814/
The guy under the nickname rundewills same problem as the person below gave a link but there is little that is clear because the translation of the curve,but I realized that what's wrong with riestra.

I
IgorekUA 03.06.20

I hope there is on the forum who ran into this problem.Kostya_Vong

K
Kostya_Vong 03.06.20

IgorekUA
As far as I understand (although almost never use it all, and with English on You), there just need to give permission for access to this part of the registry, anything and everything... And then the happiness... And you sobsno downloads Panel, maybe it makes sense to find another?

K
Kostya_Vong 03.06.20

IgorekUA
he's got panel version 2.0, try to download 1.6 may start working...

I
IgorekUA 03.06.20

Unfortunately does not work or what

I
IgorekUA 03.06.20

Just checked 1.6.0 doesn't work

I
IgorekUA 03.06.20

Well not really no way out,can you help me with Riestra

I
IgorekUA 03.06.20

It is strange that Carbon Panel works without problems and was also done in 2006

I
IgorekUA 03.06.20

Found!!!!!!!! Patch(do not change).Everything is OK!!
http://www.nfsworld.ru/1729

K
Kostya_Vong 03.06.20

IgorekUA
C, couldn't you just say that Black Edition remake the game? Would've helped you...