3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invektiv 03.06.20 09:22 pm

You need headphones. Budget 8K.

Actually need headphones in the area of 8K. This was Siberia Elite, every six months, apart the ear pads, changed 3 times already. I want to not only play in them it was possible, but normally listen to music priority low frequencies, but mid and high were also present. On account of the Kraken there is any doubt, a lot of negative reviews about the sound. Maybe someone will advise something from the marketing of gaming headphone with strong bass. Sound card built in.
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ksardex 03.06.20

The Kraken, work great, sound great, but you need to adjust, the benefit of the programs heap.

A
AGS37 03.06.20

I personally have a Razer Tiamat 7.1 and zvukovaja card Asus Rog Xonar Phoebus
the sound is not complaining)
better podnakopit the money and buy a similar like me)
Ah Yes - it is possible to increase the frequency that very quiet sounds will be heard(alternatively, normalization that would make the sound too loud not was) me in CS:GO citcom call for them :D

V
VANDAL55 03.06.20

https://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/17411881/ Here is a link to a cool version .

I
Invektiv 03.06.20

xAGS37x
Not the course now) And spend the 30K too much

I
Invektiv 03.06.20

Ksardex
A lot of reviews that the bass Chur and deaf, there is no depth to it. High and MIDs are terrible. And to the Kraken that it?

S
Spartacus1971 03.06.20

I have the Kraken 7.1 and it's great you suggest.

C
Crysis48 03.06.20

Take Logitech G35 and you will have happiness.2011 used cool ears.

A
AGS37 03.06.20

Invektiv
well then you all the time then you have to change headphones

T
Timur Asailov 03.06.20

xAGS37x
At the very. Third already. Up to this day started to rattle bass. Took third lasted half a year, again groaning bass. Work in tandem as You do. bought for 7000r at the time. So for the money not much else and was sorry. But now those ears are absurdly expensive for the sound quality that they give. And advise them to put it mildly tin....(IMHO)

s
sawfish 03.06.20

Invektiv
need headset or headphones?

I
Invektiv 03.06.20

sawfish
Still, you need a good sound emphasis on the low frequencies, given the fact that the sound card is integrated, the budget is 8-9K. Microphone if anything, buy a regular clip.

K
Kosh13 03.06.20

Let alone me with my Panasonic 1.5 K...

K
Ksardex 03.06.20

Invektiv
Before the Kraken was enough budget Sven for 1K, so to compare especially there is nothing)

A
AGS37 03.06.20

Timur Akilov
well, I have no idea - year use everything perfectly

s
sawfish 03.06.20

Invektiv
I would in your place have considered only headphones. almost all raspiareny gaming headsets the price tag does not match KACH-vu a sound. with an emphasis in bass come to mind only these Ultrasone HFI-780, almost all ears from sony the bass is okay. and the gear is still desirable to buy more in the future(on the secondary quite a few good options for sane money). bleeding from the ears integrase certainly will not go, but on the total it is more less decent ears swung

I
Invektiv 03.06.20

sawfish
The prices are insane)) Audio M40 as?

s
sawfish 03.06.20

Invektiv
good, but there is no emphasis in the bass.
http://www.my3oboz.ru/catalog/naushniki/good_120815.htm?ymclid=53905713847716612087009 delivery less than 8K will come out(bass in there very good), or Sony MDR-7506 how to deal with the basses not to say he didn't hear them, but the ears of the worthy, the source is not demanding and cost around 8K

I
Invektiv 03.06.20

sawfish
To be honest I'm a little afraid of Internet shopping, it is not clear what to do with marriage and the physical place where to go with no complaint. And in my city these are not found.

s
sawfish 03.06.20

Invektiv
read it, and if possible look and feel for these: Sennheiser HD 280, Audio-Technica ATH-WS77, AKG K 142 HD, AKG K 551, Sony MDR-XB950AP, AKG K 271 MK II. but the full the ears like this class will only reveal less of the norms of ZK\DAC

S
Sergey Manuylov 03.06.20

I took the Tesoro Kuven, the bass can't complain, the included usb soundcard, microphone, for gaming and music the most! In addition, they are 7.1