3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
psihoman 03.06.20 09:22 pm

How to set the controls on your controller? (Rocket League)

Today I bought a Logitech gamepad F310.
Now the question arose: what to bindit which keys? (boost, jump, rotate, etc.)
Have not dealt with a joystick, the keyboard is always chasing.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 03.06.20

psihoman
If not satisfied with the default, then use the standard program that allows you to configure a gamepad in dinput mode. But I think by default the best and convenient option.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

psihoman
The idea is all normal gamepads just stuck in the system unit and you can start the game, nothing tuning, with the key icons in the game should switch to the key pad. But I so understood it is necessary to put the emulator x360ce .

A
ABRAScovyy 03.06.20

psihoman
You have a rear slider on your controller. There are two modes X_D. You put the X?
Emulators are not advised because the gamepad already has all the necessary for work in all conditions. When you use the dinput standard application http://support.logitech.com/ru_ru/product/gamepad-f310

p
psihoman 03.06.20

ABRASцовый
Set by default. Turn left and right is on the left (don't know the name), not the controller(as I've seen from other players). On this there was an assumption that the settings are not such as should be.
Now I tried to ride... How do you manage to clamp the slide and boost at the same time?
And the flight I'm interested in - can't figure out how to control the rotation. For example how to do the barrel barrel to the right and to the left? Any keys there is no such function.

A
ABRAScovyy 03.06.20

psihoman wrote:
Turn left and right is on the left (don't know the name), not the controller(as I've seen from other players)
The turn should be on the stick(efficacy) Ponazhimat the MODE button, maybe you have it off, but it should be off.

psihoman wrote:
How do you manage to clamp the slide and boost at the same time?
Put the red button to jump, and green to boost. The slide I put on the blue, but it's whatever you like
In principle, any layout can be used if trained.
Includes exercise and experiment. Only after long training you will learn to do tricks on the machine and even hard wallairdribbling.