3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 03.06.20 09:22 pm

Free weekend (Battlefield 1)

I played the game a few months ago, the subscription trial. Now I wrote that I already used all the time probe. Why this weekend has not opened for those who bought a subscription?
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
bennsk 03.06.20

10 hours played and that's enough.

T
T2 FLAIR 03.06.20

Well, buy at a discount while 999r and play 24/7 though

l
loginoff93 03.06.20

Gen.Strickland
the question is, will pull any iron ))

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 03.06.20

Gen.Strickland
Me in cartoon constantly had lag. I think it's the servers because the plot worked perfectly. Now I wanted to test a new server located closer. As you can see not destiny)

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 03.06.20

Found the answer:
To one EA account per one suggestion. The participants of the program Origin Access, already activated trial version of Battlefield 1, you cannot participate in the promotion. Code for the trial version is valid only for PC. A free trial version with a time limit. Time frame trial can be changed. Valid wherever trial is available. The contents of the trial version may be limited to certain game levels or modes.

J
Jihad-Division 03.06.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Business is business...
To be honest, to understand some things, and you can change your mind to buy the game, 10 hours is not enough. We are talking about online, the reg, bugs, etc. And in General, Battle - long game...

R
Russian_Lawyer 03.06.20

Downloaded the trial version - so far only available single: a stunning attraction, the graphics are very beautiful, it all falls down (new razrushaemosti), history filed cinematic and epic, breathtaking. For a long time with this pleasure not played in a single. The game works perfectly even on my tub. Need to know what sort of discounts can buy. Money now is not enough.
Jihad-Division
that's for sure

M
Mihail Kozinskiy 03.06.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
no, just the load is different, in the single percent is almost not loaded by itself, there's nothing to ship, but the cartoon is constantly 100%, it's not the servers, and in the game

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 03.06.20

Michael Kosinski
Rather, the case in my comp. This game is excellent. Unlike some recent AAA projects

M

GAMER_UKRAINE
i5-3570 running at 4.7-4.8 ghz(4,3,2 cores, 1 core - 4.9 ghz), loading in бф1 100% on all maps and on X24 and X40, and for x64. On X24 - friezes is minimal, X40 - already noticeable on x64 is freaking out. But the same 6600k will igren out normally, well, it's my fault, bought It, and it would be better bought at the time 3770K, undermining the strict money, but who knew
PS. Yes, it's weird, but I have a multiplier(Yes, z77 mother) on a Non K CPU to X40(or 42, can't remember) rises quietly + bus - ~100-200mhz. Apparently successful instance was caught.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 03.06.20

Michael Kosinski
Aahhahah. What are you talking about??) Have you seen my config. Already ridiculous...

M

GAMER_UKRAINE
I'm not saying that the game is terrible. Just the fact that the games learned in megapolic and i5 of steel shit)

R
Russian_Lawyer 03.06.20

my i3, the game is flying and multi and single