3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 03.06.20 09:22 pm

Not saved game progress (Just Cause 3)

Come to the time when you need to sit in the helicopter and fly to save some cap, when the death game started from a checkpoint, but when you exit the game Windu progress is lost. The game must be saved at checkpoints or on the screen should be written what is the preservation??? at the bottom left of the flashing floppy, but it is necessary to exit Windows and all have to play again, maybe it should be later saved or sohranki at each point all the same? Release of SHIT, Windows 10, indexing into the log, with the other releases is no problem
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 03.06.20

Most likely the same problem as before with a Repack from shit.
Move the folder documents in the directory of the disk where the programm files etc.
Oh, and as an option you need permission to index the folder with the save.

S
Slipnot6 03.06.20

In the game folder, in the file CPY.ini prescribe SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% instead of the path that you have written there, and to keep

w
winni madison 03.06.20

Steve Taller
A license to buy and there is no problem

H
Hirok 03.06.20

winni madison
very funny.

P
Palych Rokov 03.06.20

is not stored under any sauce(((( All other releases from SHIT work and saved normally

P
Palych Rokov 03.06.20

prolonged
of course not, I just don't understand the game must be saved in checkpoints or need to play on until you finish some mission??? Just strangely out somehow with the death of GG starts from a checkpoint, and when you exit out of Windows it then does not see, but a bunch of files created in the folder

i
ilgo 03.06.20

The game is saved at checkpoints. I have it saved omissione.