3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Radzivilo 03.06.20 09:23 pm

Physical form!!! (FIFA 17)

I have a question for the guru fifa ,I'm a novice ...how to do that in order not to spend money on cards physical form...you know about the two part, interchangeable,like, one second to play in the replacement and reserve to Regents ..not a bad idea,but then poluchaetsya not to do the replacement,since the replaced player may be planted ,if the structure only replaced by uregently...So either play with two teams but no subs,or play 1 composition(more perfume), but to spend money on physical cards forms + contracts in the end, save for 2 or 3 games gold poluchaetsya only 1 recharge card f.forms...or something I missed!please in detail explain me this point...need or no need to buy prepaid cards or you can get it to regen or something that I don't know...thanks in Advance!
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 03.06.20

Sergey Radzivil
I have a double INTEG England/Spain. Cards physical forms have not spent a single coin. Replacement do all 3 for the match, the quality of the game of influence is not noticed. This is perhaps the only way to economice on the cards physical form

S
Sergey Radzivilo 03.06.20

well, I understand that....so look,for example you were playing in Spain 2 igrakov of the match fell to 88-85 ,in this part of the play anymore right?Then change to England, Spain to be replaced and the reserve is sitting Out the first match you break, for example someone else,OK going to replace and see what the Spanish part was just replaced and it still neoregelia and put chtoli player with 85 physical form?Yes, and teamwork are losing because the League is different....and the use of such a replacement?I don't understand this point at all..and if you play 1 lineup,get used to it, etc. then 2 match and fails to farm only 1 card FF and then not always...and contracts ,and lechilki ,and the players finally Like to be?PS we are Talking about the early career UT money in stock no...Yes if only there was something still 1 composition you're going to go in constantly and sooner or later there comes a time that there is no money,players with 80 FF....or I something misunderstood?

a
ars-fc 03.06.20

Sergey Radzivil
Early in his career at UT buy non-shiny gold cards. When they end the contract or trauma, and to treat nothing more than quicksell sell and buy new for 300-350 coins is so profitable. Teamwork in the last division no matter what does not affect. Players with a high skill sitting in the first divisions.
I thus reached the 4-5 division - not buying physical form contracts. By this time accumulated enough money to buy players of a higher level.

b
brothersfut 03.06.20

Sergey Radzivil
we play according to this scheme,there are two equivalent composition)Yes,the main disadvantage of replacement...but we like it!but again, if you have two equal-ended!again, the players have enough match three,but not changing it)