3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 03.06.20 09:23 pm

Is there a mod instead of strip HP were the numbers ? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there a mod that instead of the red stripes of lives was the number with its real value AT the ENEMIES? I need to appreciate the tactical difference levels of difficulty on how much the health increases-decreases enemies, the actual damage of different weapons, screams and magic at different level-up perks, and so on. and plus aesthetically I digits better perceived than the strip. In advance, thank you.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 03.06.20

Анжелика04
Humanitarian vs techie))))))) And how many played in the sky, these mods are not met.....Saw something like that, but it was a clear strip of lives over his head.....and you know what the difference of levels in the resulting and damage. I don't remember exactly but it seems
Easy - 3.0x0.25
Adept - 3.0x3.0
Legend - 0.25x3.0
The first value is the damage causing you, the second you. Sure only at the level of a Legend)))) just played with the mod which makes the 4 damage.0х4.0. It was intended to be Legends...

I
Illat 03.06.20

Анжелика04
Something that will fit you, honey?

D
DirtyLol 03.06.20

the health of NPCs does not change the level of difficulty.

N
Noran 03.06.20

It is not necessary to turn the game into a farce. It has some echoes of the MMO, which in Skyrim is not the place. There is a difference between the modes complement and enhance the game, and mod it spoiling. Digital value xn in singleplayer RPG HERESY.

I
Inzagiiii 03.06.20

Norаn
for your heresy, for someone not. we all have our preferences

A
Anzhelika04 03.06.20

Norаn
in palote quite harmoniously looked.And Yes, there from the convenience of the veil. I figure better to accept than a strange strip.

N
Noran 03.06.20

Анжелика04
The problem of perception. Because visually it is the streak of CPS is more comfortable, practical, but most importantly - fits into the environment of the game.

R
Rasvetribka 03.06.20

Leonid Naumets
And if not hard can give a link to this mod or at least the name of fashion

S
SR3M 03.06.20

Rasvetribka
Hmm, I rocked directly with the game through modification, and here is the link to the site ...Bethesda
https://bethesda.net/ru/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/2967531
But it seems to have corrected itself stopped to play with it, as changing the style of the game completely))))

R
Rasvetribka 03.06.20

Leonid Naumets
There all English, unable to explain something. I just need to download this mod, throw the files in the Data folder and put in the game the difficulty level to Legendary and all?

S
SR3M 03.06.20

Rasvetribka
Well, in General Yes, but this mod can be downloaded only through modification of a license the game, and there is already activate. Also, this version is for Skyrim SE. If the pirates, then look for other sites. At the Nexus, maybe there is.....And Yes, download, activate, put the level of Legend and forward)

R
Russian_Panda 09.10.20

Display Enemy Level

H
Hemi312 29.11.21

Help people! I installed everything from mods, except one on my HP and enemies! I downloaded a bunch but not like in this picture! Help podskogite what I'm doing wrong ((I want everything to be the same as in the picture 1 in 1!