3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HandsomeRed 03.06.20 09:23 pm

Who liked to play? (For Honor)

Who do you pulling in the game?
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
MastaxKilla 03.06.20

Nobuse!

F
Fishgrinder 03.06.20

A Viking Chieftain. Good drags. Especially if you learn to parry (not block, namely parry) enemy attacks.

A
Aips95 03.06.20

Not much of a difference noticed between the classes, the damage drags a Viking with an axe. But I like the first knight

G
Goinsane 03.06.20

Me the conqueror liked. Prestige pumped. Somto collected on a weapon attack, the head is definitely the reduction of negative effects and the shield with the throwing range.

D
Doomshfaft 03.06.20

Fishgrinder
The chief of the counter - counterattacks, which on a quick strike, not strong. This is the only Persian who can do so as far as I know.
Plus, there's a counter-attack with a strong blow, but for her to block you should use the enhanced mode of defence, who on p.
He still has a non-blocking header, but not seen, to anyone really enjoyed myself and from him special benefit did not notice, because the stun from it lasts a fraction of conventional disarmament.

U
USER_NT 03.06.20

Only played the Vikings, a tank with a huge axe.

F
Fishgrinder 03.06.20

Doomshfaft

Doomshfaft wrote:the chief of the counter - counterattack
I'm up to level 15 were cut a leader without the chips, until I realized the charm of its use. Moreover, it can parry to repel a non-blocking techniques (that orange icon). Samurai non-blocking techniques beats.

Z
Zaba22 03.06.20

Go see who is IMBA...)
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/doc182141301_441559652?hash=09008972ad7f285144&dl=3bc57d46523bd6cd12

k
kypnamob 03.06.20

to capture everything in its own good but for the speed and ability to keep B" was chosen more often berserk. low blows and high damage. the massacre was a good leader. especially if your partner is stuck together ahead of time. duels have opened for myself nobuse. speed and bloodletting decides against any opponent on any map. in addition to the pushers on the bridge of course :)

G
GrYnT101 03.06.20

enough 24 hours 80% wins for the samurai Hey guys do asasina and variable pers
p.s fighting 4-on-4 almost never played and the current in the 2 on 2 and 1 on 1

M
M0f 03.06.20

M0f
That is 500 gold.

0ZED0 03.06.20

Viking avant-garde. Spam scoring for 3 prestige on it

z
zamutil 03.06.20

I liked the conqueror at first, to inject up to 8 prestige, and Nobu to 3 rocked

G
G0dSt0pMePlz 03.06.20

IMHO top leader, he has a unit like Conca+ shield strike after a parry which burns stamina + counter attack like Waerden (not so big DMG, but still) + spam Bosko, and indeed believe that we need a nerf to spam skills (shield, head,shoulder)
PS play the Varden, I think saskura to drag rinks stupid spam shoulder ...

w
wired_ 03.06.20

Valkyrie best of ze best

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

G0dSt0pMePlz
Spam shoulder win the current from the weak players,say against me if ward starts I either punish or you leave from under the spam.

M
MephistoXX 03.06.20

G0dSt0pMePlz wrote:
IMHO top leader, he has a unit like Conca+ shield strike after a parry which burns stamina + counter attack like Waerden (not so big DMG, but still) + spam Bosko, and indeed believe that we need a nerf to spam skills (shield, head,shoulder)
The unit had worse Conca, because the unit Conca allows you to block attacks like a shot after the legs of nobushi, the attack will push the Varden and strike after hitting his head at the leader. And the power of the leader of such attacks is Bloch.

Counter attack is much worse than the Varden because the damage is much less and ranged, which is quite often, this counter attack passes by.

Spam head is punished banal bounce sideways with the subsequent poke in the back. And if you spam push the Varden can be turned into a GB, making it spam rebound only in 50% of cases will be able to owe, the leader of your points head in GB will not turn.

Besides the chief there are no quick attacks that are difficult to block, not to mention the bet. At the same Waerden area, top light and impact with the runway (which has the right, in contrast to the zone). The leader of any attack not that biocide - it is simply countered. And because his attack do nothing to go but a blow to the head. So the class is quite dull, to drag which can only be on the defensive.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 03.06.20

MephistoXX
As for me the leader of one of the top heroes. Well, the fact that the guardian is stronger Yes. Competent guards to win is almost impossible.