3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladchij 03.06.20 09:24 pm

Information about the game (Shadowrun Returns)

20 minutes of gameplay

Quite nice to me.
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
tratata i ololo 03.06.20

Oh the nostalgia, I played part 1 for the Sega !)

-
-JoisaN- 03.06.20

Who played? What are your impressions?

B
Brashnashla 03.06.20

-JoisaN-
Played for a while.
Without Russian hard - my knowledge of English is enough only for shooters, for RPGs it is clearly not enough.
A lot of text, the fight will be something like the last XCOM, though slightly easier.
About the story do not say anything - because very few have played and understood the half of it. But it seems like the intrigue more or less wrapped.
Technical details:
- the music is good, but voice acting is not, and it is clear - expensive
- graphics are nice, but models specifically lacking mobility

How will the crack likely to buy.

-
-JoisaN- 03.06.20

I also had time to play 30 mins. Without Russian and really hard. In General, the game left a very pleasant feeling. It is a mixture of Planescape: torment and Fallout 2. This is exactly what I was expecting from her! Plus, I have long wanted to play a cyberpunk game, and so few of them good.

How will crack, also buy litsuhu, support the developers and one of the first standing projects with Kickstarter!

D
D.Artist 03.06.20

At first glance it seems quite good, jacket rustic the truth, but given the budget and prices
all forgivable. With English at me all OK, but the plot so far not impressed. Going to play
next, let's see how it is.

-JoisaN-
There absolute was no smell =/

-
-JoisaN- 03.06.20

D. Artist
Meant cyberpunk, of course! To Park not well written! )))

D
D.Artist 03.06.20

okayface.jpg
=)

i
int3rs3kt 03.06.20

liked it in General, I understand, but still some details are not clear. and I remembered the nights 1 and 2 Fallout. another recalled Arcanum, only instead of medieval and steampunk - future and cyberpunk. just waiting for the crack.

B
Blitzwing 03.06.20

The game is just *WooHoo* ! This is exactly what I was expecting from the Syndicate.

d
djjack 03.06.20

int3rs3kt
So that's that, and Arcanum do not recalled even once)))

m
mailz777 03.06.20

Bug Shaman tell anyone how to go? The damn bugs are not killed aunt dadamail she ran away and then the second aunt in the center, the beetles do not kill 8(

D
Ditrich_Oo 03.06.20

mailz777
It's not a bug,after killing the beetles and they come alive, elf blonde (the one in the other room through the window talking to you) offers you and your party to hack in through the deck door and knock there,then the girl you have to save(which you pulled out of the cell)begins in the deck to break down the door. (Human girl is given to you) When she cracked the door just get out from there..for bugs is immortal and kill them does not. (The door through which blame is immediately to the left of the entrance to the room...in the corner)

-
-eho- 03.06.20

please tell me what the shaman totem you choose (no translation into totems), thanks