3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
ser311 17.10.19 04:00 am

How to get rid of ФАDE? (Iron Front: Liberation 1944)

How to get rid of FАDE?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janekste 17.10.19

Is easier than you think. Namely, buy the licensed version of the game and such a wonderful way you can easily and simply get rid of the FADE.

G
General146 17.10.19

That is normal,practical advice will not?))

s
ser311 17.10.19

General146
As always, some clever license!
In the course of telling the truth,practical advice will not(

H
HazeNYN 17.10.19

Method number one is to buy a license. Method number two is to wait, to hope and to believe in the possibility of a normal crack.

J
Janekste 17.10.19

General146
ser31140
Very cool FADE protection, there is already not the first year. It still has not really broke. Therefore, to buy a license is the most practical advice for any game that protects FADE.

FADE - generator bugs that make your gameplay unbearable. And for that, I love this protection. I wish there were more such pieces! What would people have completely forgotten about the TORRENT EDITION.

s
samurai75 17.10.19

So wait a minute Lord, I realized that all the lag in ArmA2 here is through that shield ???

s
ser311 17.10.19

samurai75
All the logs on pirates ArmA2,Iron Front: Liberation 1944и etc -FADE protection

H
Hotabych72 17.10.19

Tell me if I first put the pirates, and then bought a license, it is likely that I will not get rid of FADE? What to do to fix this? If you can tell me. The store has already changed the disk 2 as the argument showed screenshots from DEEP SILVER where I enter the code they write that bullshit sellers in shock, the management onto suppliers. I don't have shit I want to play, how to fix it. Thanks in advance.

s
ser311 17.10.19

Janekste
Listen you nerd!
Leave your opinions to yourself or find a site where the same as you,declare their love for licensed games.
Not for you to decide whether to use me TORRENT EDITION.
He is probably the money for the license Papic with mamikom beg,and you spend your whole day at the monitor,and I, 16,Caracas on the site ,from morning till night to earn 16 000 RUB. who goes to eat so the rent-even normal clothing can not buy because it is necessary to feed the little sister of 4 years,a brother who turns 6 years old tomorrow (and I even give him the gift of a normal can not buy) and the mother of a disabled person (THANKS to a neighbor. while I'm at work, she looks after them for free, God forbid her health)
And you expect me to buy the license discs for 1500 T. R.
I'd rather the money mother on medication will leave.
And you sit TUMMY to build up AND THROW PHRASES (...to buy a license is the most practical advice for any game that protects FADE... ),REJOICE THAT YOU were born, not in my SKIN.
But LIKE YOU,NOT WHEN you do NOT UNDERSTAND those who are in the same situation as me.
GOOD GAME to YOU ON a license!(put in a corner and pray for it)
And I'm on the pirates play.

f
futctmanka 17.10.19

How's it going? could not play on the pirates? after so many time has passed, I have downloaded the Repack, played, didn't know what a Teddy is, and then I saw another hand that the Internet had to be shut down when playing, but then struck on a new set, no Internet included, but it's still a big spread of bullets left, can't to get the target...

Not has anybody found a solution how to play on the pirates to Iron Front?

After ARMA 2 got hacked, I normally passed it on the pirates, but how?