3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndreySol 17.10.19 04:00 am

Memory leak - when will you fix it ? (SCUM)

In the villages is not possible to play almost immediately begins a wild frieze for the swap memory. But all the bases with robots such friezes not. It turns out that there is some object\objects which zaserat memory.
Fix will be ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
fxint 17.10.19

IMHO: the developers have reduced the pace.
tune that in the best case, will скам2(and it will need to buy again). Or Scam will die without being born

L
LordYan 17.10.19

What nonsense are you talking about
What temp,what's the skam 2?
Developed develop a game plan and with optimization has always been a problem in online games,the game is in alpha build,not even beta,so don't get fooled by any nonsense,every 2 weeks out patches,bugs fixed and map will increase only with the release of the game in the release,you'll be fine.

A
AndreySol 17.10.19

LordYan
This impassioned speech in defense of developers. Direct undercover smells...
Every 2 weeks patches... that's how many were there for almost a year since the game people cheated ? Or a memory leak, which really obserat the game, it's not in the priorities of developers ? I wonder what time a priority ? I her first time around September established, then there were two obvious problems - settings not being saved and this is a memory leak.
For ~9 months fixed only saving settings.
While more fxint soglasen - probably will die stillborn...

E
EvgenyDMT 17.10.19

AndreySol wrote:
Fix will be ?
Hardly developed come to this forum. They are unlikely to even know about playground.ru..

L
LordYan 17.10.19

I answered all your pressing questions,read the faq in the incentive,everything is laid out on the shelves.

A
AndreySol 17.10.19

Downloaded build 0.2.45. Read the description of the epic with which this build was in labor and thought, well, that's, well, needs to improve. Fuck it, it was all the friezes, and remained...
Apparently, this is the fate of all such projects - milking for bystryachku that motherfucker with plenty of time, and there is as lucky. Correct I never buy all this stuff, and use cracked versions. Thank you hackers, really from the heart, thank you.

S
St_PivPav 15.10.20

Played on 780ti - yes, there were friezes in the cities, took 1660Super and dispersed the old percent 4690k to 4.6 - all on ultra - friezes no more. Sometimes the dzl drops the fps to 70 when approaching the areas of loot, but in general the fire has become. So change the old irons! Steam..

x
xmenni 15.10.20

I advise you to go to Win10. The operatives eat a lot less.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 15.10.20

I started friezes at SCUM when the timings were high. There were some kind of starters. Lowered the timing and the game became comfortable working.