3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PassiveBot 03.06.20 09:25 pm

Can't go any further (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

at this point nothing happens, what to do?
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 03.06.20

PassiveBot
what kind of Windows?the game in General(repak or off)?and whether something on it?

P
PassiveBot 03.06.20

Winodows 10. Repack. Is only crack.

m
moblin 03.06.20

Most likely a reaction to 10ку, toy old her for 7 fan-made patches were sawn Schaub is not Bagoas.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
from the trims, so maybe the reaction to 10.
I have it, Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War — Dark Crusade does not run, blew the fuck on 7ku worked.

s
smatvey2015 03.06.20

moblin
And in my opinion this is a problem in Repack. I played for 10 Windows this game and problems with passing I had. And it is better to put repak without mods and patch 1.0 (with this patch mod tslrcm not working recall). And it's better to have off version. Clean and no bugs (for hacking games can be additional thrashing)

D
Darth Revan 03.06.20

moblin
took place without any problems at vin7, no problem going through the first Kotor on vin10. it is not in the game. probably pirates of the curve

S
Sidorovich12 03.06.20

smatvey2015 wrote:
And in my opinion this is a problem in Repack. I played for 10 Windows this game and problems with passing I had.
The fact of the matter is that Windows in this case depends a bit. All depends on iron, as the game is very whimsical to it and supports a very short list of PC which can work properly. There are new computers 2016 release where this game goes without problems, and have a computer 6 years ago, which the game then crashes, it freezes, it is buggy despite the fact that they fit the parameters of the time and they have more suitable for play operaions.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 03.06.20

Lol, first time I see this. Infa 146% that the problem is the pirates. I was win10 stimulize and had no problems.

s
smatvey2015 03.06.20

Sidorovich12
well, I have a laptop 6 years ago. With the game everything is fine

S
Sidorovich12 03.06.20

Rikudo Nagashi
The problem is your stupidity and lack of information.
The typical response of licensefile stuck in the last decade. Now no matter individuals or pirates, both are equally bad on the half of modern computers and laptops, especially laptop game bad friends. As I wrote above the game is very capricious to iron. The problem is the support lists, which are very scarce, as the game was in a hurry to release and simultaneously to deliver more broad support and almost immediately abandoned support of the game.
smatvey2015
Well then you are very lucky. Half of the laptop, the game refuses to run.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 03.06.20

Sidorovich12
Right now would be to squirrelnet about a feeble mind, lol.
I went to 2 more than ten times, on different operating systems, starting with winXP. NEVER any problems, except for a typical game bugs caused by tslrcm, incompatible mods or by the obsidians. Held at pirates, and, more recently, on litsuhe and everything is fine. On older computers with different configurations, the laptop.
PS never lithofin, but to find repak curve and try to play something else a perversion.

S
Sidorovich12 03.06.20

Rikudo Nagashi
Well, if you have the game behaves this does not mean that others should as well.
I passed this game on various computers and laptops and from my own experience I noticed that the version of Windows a little that depends, but mostly from the supported iron (chipsets, video cards, etc.).
The leader of the crashes and glitches, this graphics card from Intel on chipsets via. Almost 9 out of 10 of these cards are not supported by the game.
Radionovskiy card in second place, as there are 50x50 and the younger age of the map, the worse it will work and often crashes. With newdirname graphics cards, the game more or less friendly, as in most cases the game is more or less normal start. And then in the charts above 7хх series. About laptops here is another story, as at the time of release they were not so common, respectively, support the game for them no.
Through me for the last 10 years a lot of computers and laptops of different configurations. So that to make conclusions is why.

R
Rozenkristall 03.06.20

Rikudo Nagashi
Direct so and no problems? Do not break the scripts/appearing characters/don't get hung up dialogues?

Remember, I had a lot of graphical artifacts when playing on the laptop with a Radeon card. Now the bakery gehorsam does not.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 03.06.20

RETARDissimo
In the second part — no. But the first shit happened, Yes. Often get hung up dialogues on the Flash and a couple other planets, and teksturki sometimes carried across the screen. xD

R
Rozenkristall 03.06.20

Rikudo Nagashi
The first part took too long, so she will not say anything, alas.
Do you have any ideas to help the topic-starter?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 03.06.20

RETARDissimo
The options are not many.

1. Did you download the normal version from GOG'a (on rutrekere lies) and to roll over the latest version of TSLRCM. Even with the crack, it should not break the game.
2. To change the Windows (or try to run as a virtual machine with winXP, if possible).
3. To accept the inability to play Kotor 2/Change hardware.

S
Sevastopoletc 03.06.20

On version steam+Win10 no such problems. It is very difficult to pay 200 rubles for a key?