3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProstoqYParen 03.06.20 09:25 pm

Johnny fairly risky type,his death was not accidental (Grand Theft Auto 5)

During the wars of the gangs in GTA 4 are almost always killed all the participants of the wars of the allies,or survived running away.

Johnny barely escaped,with a drop health.
Glad that they were distracted by the fire while you shoot over the heads of enemies from the enemy gangs.
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 03.06.20

ProstoqYParen
that. you. talking about?

P
ProstoqYParen 03.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
Do not flood us here.I am one of those who passed along and reproach all the parts of this series.

J
JOKERIVAN 03.06.20

ProstoqYParen wrote:I'm one of those who passed along and reproach all the parts of this series
Apparently it's not weak are you affected, if suddenly will appear the desire to steal the car or worse, fight with him, and that we then about you on the main you will have to read

P
ProstoqYParen 03.06.20

JOKERIVAN
In life I am a law-abiding citizen.Never violation of the law,but on the contrary all save and protect.

P
ProstoqYParen 03.06.20

Johnny runs into influential Italians,and Russians the strongest gang in the game GTA 4.
Brain is enough sign to understand?You don't know me and I you,you can't say that.

P
ProstoqYParen 03.06.20

JOKERIVAN
Work on your character sign of the zodiac,you're probably a virgin,just so arrogant or cocky as cancer.

J
JOKERIVAN 03.06.20

ProstoqYParen
Drugs are bad, OK

P
ProstoqYParen 03.06.20

JOKERIVAN
You and your moralfags far in life will not leave.Stupid?Scored people.Sport pit harmful.

o
origamikiller 03.06.20

I'd love to read a continuation of this theme

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 03.06.20

The death of the one who killed him is also not accidental. )