3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svyat Ysv 03.06.20 09:25 pm

How to increase the health of the game(Obviously) (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

I helped hang was limited to isolated cases at the VLT.
1)to Put the game on SSD drive
2)Disable synchronization(Change Adaptive)
3)It's kind of a Captain Obvious,a normal system(No need to wait on a bucket of bolts,feats)
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svyat Ysv 03.06.20

Alex36320
I'm here about fps and not say a word on the SSD the game has less glitches and processing speed(roughly).If you have a bucket of course SSD will not help.

A
Alex36320 03.06.20

Svyat Ysv
Well so if you have ssd less glitches and does not protect against this)the point then?My bucket did not bother to OBT in hhd.Having a ssd drive I can say that it does not reduce anything

S
Svyat Ysv 03.06.20

Alex36320 I write not just from the bulldozer,I checked on HHD and SSD and the difference was noticeable(less glitches-it locked up 1 time in 2 hours,and was every 10-20 minutes).

A
Alex36320 03.06.20

Svyat Ysv
Well where are the facts and examples?Hmm.I can for example say that I have it on a floppy disk and I have no problems with the game)

S
Svyat Ysv 03.06.20

Alex36320
But now, to play the game and record you a video...
Forum read and also find what I write.

S
Svyat Ysv 03.06.20

Who should one take note.Not going to argue,the young and only love of all the arguing!.

B
BasicWay 03.06.20

Svyat Ysv
The SSD loads the game faster, unlike a regular hard drive, but then the difference is not noticeable, I'm not arguing and not waiting for an answer, but the paging file on the SSD matter if RAM is not enough.

P. S I tried it on the Witcher 3 when the game to ship so quickly, but the game already there is no difference. SSD HyperX Savage I have 120 gb HHD of western digital caviar blue 1tb maybe I missed something =)

S
Svyat Ysv 03.06.20

BasicWay
In the Witcher 3 the same story,but in TCGR Wildlands helped me.The forums looked helped someone,and someone writes that there is no difference.

E
EvgenyDMT 03.06.20

Ysv Svyat wrote:
2)Disable sync
Actually,to improve the quality of the games need to sync to adaptive.Have you played the beta or bulldozer came up with all this?

Spoiler

S
Svyat Ysv 03.06.20

EvgenyDMT
About the timing I agree,I'm not so wrote.Played the OBT.