3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 03.06.20 09:25 pm

Now the top pve/pvp? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Now the top pve/pvp? what a set to farm in pve?
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
V1nTeR_ 03.06.20

With such questions it is necessary to look on YouTube information.

Z
Zewer 03.06.20

V1nTeR_
I found 1 video using SVD and dead eye

w
wheelman30 03.06.20

Golden set with gloves metacarpal and ICA as always

I
Inquisitor 03.06.20

wheelman30
Golden set? What is this Golden set? Something never in such did not hear. Is that purely of exotics collected?

I
IvanGalGagarin 03.06.20

Inquisitоr
Yes

B
Beringer 03.06.20

Zewer
In pvp or pve? The stats are fundamentally different. Depends on the weapon. If assault and is a former FAMAS he's already at medium distances is a scatter wild. Need 2 stuff Thriller to put to give stability. PP if it is desirable to Crete to collect the belongings and the damage of Crete. Today, we are 50-60% raise While there is no panacea. All the test and choose for themselves.

I
Inquisitor 03.06.20

IvanGalGagarin
Okay, thank you. Yesterday went and wept over his alpha. Will have this set, collect, try, it seems to have everything, just the gloves you need to beat. 6 boxes of exotic (in two spells), one garbage fell out...

E
EKCTPACEHC 03.06.20

Zewer
While running around in PVP with PP. Armor Barrett, Golden gloves 7% chance of Crete is not in a shelter, a gold backpack on the power of skill and three clothes Banshee.
And it turns out that + 15 weapon damage.
On PP cunning, lethality, skill, exhaust on the damage of Crete where it is possible to chance to crit and it turns out that if I remember correctly is 57.5%.
I want the SVD, but does not fall until the plague :-)

B
Beringer 03.06.20

EKCTPACEHC

In pvp about SVD't even think about it. A static target is a dead target.

E
EKCTPACEHC 03.06.20

Boehringer
Why is static from the hip in motion with its fine precision of that)))

B
Beringer 03.06.20

EKCTPACEHC
If the enemy runs with PP you how many it times will be taken ) Given the fact that from the hip has done more scatter chance is very small.

m
martin32 03.06.20

Boehringer
Yesterday on the stream I watched,the dude with snipey Pitsilia and had offered all - only way to go.

Z
Zewer 03.06.20

OK, in pvp I understand
and what about pve? in terms of Seth is most interested in

B
Beringer 03.06.20

martin32
Maybe those who he screwed up in the first came to T3? ) Those who are out there running you know. The rate of fire and accurate barrel needed. To 1.6 was a lightweight M4. Now seems a good PP T7 and former FAMAS.

Zewer
In pve, collect health, treatment for a murder weapon preferably vampiric. If the barrel of the FAMAS on the holster stability. Or a few things from fighter. In pörtschach and the helmet can Crete if the weapon PP is highly desirable. The ammunition is at least one number is desirable. Else to choose what you want to play. Try it... go in the General asambley for Barrett, there mobs of alcohol and see how damages and survive.

Z
Zewer 03.06.20

In short, I have all clear, and the build assembled
Spoiler

B
Beringer 03.06.20

Zewer
What kind of barrel he writes?

On here I think will be useful to you

Z
Zewer 03.06.20

Beringer wrote:
don't understand the question

K
KOsMILE 03.06.20

Boehringer
And in this video I play with this build.
Spoiler

B
Beringer 03.06.20

Zewer
I wonder what kind of weapon in the video. There just shows what he fells elite mob quickly and there is no review for that set.

C
Cold Blood 03.06.20

Boehringer
SVD and SZLAK, in my opinion it is obvious.