3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r545n 03.06.20 09:26 pm

When I start the game then I have it hangs and I can't do anything (Just Cause 3)

people help to solve the problem. I immediately when I start the game I have it freezes and I can't do anything. The game is licensed. On the Internet something about this, searched but found nothing.
information about my computer:

CPU: intel(R) core(TM) i5-4200H CPU @ 2.80 GHz

installed memory : 4,00 GB (3,88 GB available)

system type: 64-bit operating system, x64 processor
operating system: windows 8.1 license

I go to nvidia and it says to me that the existing system does not meet the minimum requirements for the game with the optimal settings. The use of optimum settings is unacceptable low frame rate
23 Comments
Sort by:
w
winni madison 03.06.20

Vidyuhi of what you have?and 4GB operatives will be enough for Just cause

b
billypit 03.06.20

4 GB of RAM, seriously?
Video card and go integrated?
Forget it, you correctly wrote that the system is not consistent.

w
winni madison 03.06.20

billypit
I have 8 GB worth of and after a while begins to freesite

r
rybinX 03.06.20

I have 12Gb RAM, 4Gb vidyuhi and Windows 10 x64 safely fly on all settings.

r
r545n 03.06.20

well if my RAM is not enough then tell me hemoroidy where you can find some sort of adapter for the ps4 to play on TV which is not present HDMI. The TV that the old Sonya and the city do not want to leave and pass the game want to end and not take me big telly in the cottage, along with Sonya.

t
thewaytodie 03.06.20

Hi all.I have a problem in the game,I captured the base on which has been setup with bavarieli warheads, 1 installation I destroyed, the second is not destroyed and constantly shoot at the character.Help to solve the issue Screen: https://yadi.sk/i/_K4wacAwsFBVk

d
demonwings03 03.06.20

thewaytodie
same thing simple take avariety wingsuit and Dodge helped me at least 4-5 times and died from warheads

E
Erseker 03.06.20

Guys who have 8 gig of RAM the game is? I have 8 gig operatives and in 15 - 20 minutes a game frieze that with etim do?

P. S PC config in profile

N
Nikolay.37 03.06.20

hi all. this problem. Network M video acquired toy. On the box it is specified that contains a Supplement, namely a set of fighting vehicles and RPGs. So open the box and see the inside of the insert with instructions on how to activate these add-ons. BUT! strip, where supposed to be the code is empty! Tell me, as it should be? Someone met such problem? (photo attached)

r
r545n 03.06.20

Nikolay.37
1) have you tried this striped erase or is it all erased?
2) it would be better done myself webmoney had offered to be there to loot and I dug in the Internet and when I was looking for would be just cause 3 there is certainly much more reliable it would be
3) this is the Supplement I'm full of crap on the plates 4 and test them in comparison with bavarieli Golden helicopter this Supplement CRAP!!!
4) maybe the code for this and in General should not be. maybe when you install the game and run it there these add-ons will already be activated. I just have been there

if any of what I wrote would work or not work write

N
Nikolay.37 03.06.20

the person with the problem
nothing is erased, normal, glossy paper )) While wrote a question to tech support, waiting for an answer. Install the game while not trying, as you may have to return the drive.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.06.20

Nikolay.37
going to return the drive because of the 2 machines on which ride you won't? funny funny.
and RPG, this is all nonsense! it is laser-guided, ie it is necessary to keep the laser on target. for the time the rocket will fly, you have 10 times to kill!!
these cars also crap, because 90% of the whole game you spend in the air winsuite or air vehicles. these cars are carried over a shot of the tank, the weapons from them are terrible, try to hit another. and in a sense these sets are not. now, if you have the liner was missing the code to DLS plot, then it would be possible to change the drive or disassembly with the seller to arrange as well, just a waste of time...

r
r545n 03.06.20

Nikolay.37
so you try it first install, maybe there will be dlc

or go to the shop and ask about dlc sellers what can prompt

anyway fuck the dlc you need. I'm Curling play far cry primal (but there should also be code but it's not there(the game is bought on avito)) and play without dlc and norms hearty. So download and play this(and if you need a cool film transport collect)))

r
r545n 03.06.20

Nikolay.37
well, there is the most extreme version)) you can give your ACC to steam at the time))) play))) for $ 100 a month maybe more)))))))

r
r545n 03.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
with something I agree with you but not completely

what if he downloaded a game and it doesn't work??

and suddenly he will chase after the transport with a gun?

r
r545n 03.06.20

thewaytodie
question but at least you destroyed the generators of this boegolovki

because the plot of this job will open and you will have happiness

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.06.20

now, if you played this game tell me how much time you spend in the air and on the ground how much in %? well, at least approximately.

r
r545n 03.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
in the air 53% (because taking over all of avariinogo Golden helicopter and parachute fly) and on the ground 30% (assignments, tests and everything else) on water 17% (test)

and why do you ask? do you need help on the game?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.06.20

no, I asked this question because your sentence - ...and suddenly it will be for them to chase after the transport with a gun?
personally, I'm in the air 80% of the time, flying winsuite. 10% of the water in the test well of 10% on the ground (tanks or bottles).
in my opinion the whole point of this game out there. on earth do nothing, unless it is required by the job.

r
r545n 03.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
well, in principle Yes, I agree, but sometimes you want to drive on the road on the car (well, it is a feeling right?)