3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hannibal 17.10.19 04:00 am

I went COMMANDOS 2. Have questions write! (Commandos 2: Men of Courage)

If you can't pass some mission or have any questions, please contact us. I tell you how I passed.
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 17.10.19

But how? tell starting with 1 mission plz.

C
COBA 17.10.19

How to blow up the tank in the 2nd training mission? :)

H
Hannibal 17.10.19

The house has a box. There is a bomb and anti-tank mine. Miniraise the road and wait for the tank!

R
ROMARIO 17.10.19

Hi, Hannibal !!!

Look, in the 10 (last) level, sitting in some basement( the beginning).

Surrounded by nothing but darkness, and on the map to navigate does not work - the bastard shows only 4 of the top corner and all.

Getting someone, to run into the Krauts and skiff.

Tell me what to do, so I could see her on the map and manage them.

Thanks, romario

P
PlayGround.ru 17.10.19

And tell me, Hannibal, in Paris, the last mission bonuses have everything? Missing the upper left piece etit it

R
Ruslan 17.10.19

Mission The Colditz Castle

question - how to save a thief?

All three pieces of code assembled, and the thief can't do anything pedelty(((

S
SER 17.10.19

In 3 or 4 missions White death where the submarine is under the ice and standing next to the cruiser at the end of the mission should be the spy and green beret have to go by plane and the rest to get on the sub

but they do not fly and do not swim scoured every nook and cranny all soaked and like to sail and fly don't know help me pliz.

P
PlayGround.ru 17.10.19

the first mission did everything only here to hide the thief under the bed will not go, and when near the corner of Leigh nothing neproishodit!

P
PlayGround.ru 17.10.19

Prepare the cage and spy on the stairs is thought not problem to defuse, and more - spy distract the Lieutenant,

a driver throw a cocktail between the average dudes - burn all Cetraro, and then kill the spy Lieutenant

E
Evgeniy 17.10.19

Sorry,if not quite in the topic.Play now Commandos,Beyond the Call of Duty.It seems,on the seventh mission when it took the paratrooper are in the concentration camp,and sapper with the Marines being released in the job says you need to find the traitor among the other prisoners and to kill him.Go through the entire mission,release the prisoners,but missia not closed,because I do not know how to find the traitor.Cool toy,but at this traitor I am stuck.If not difficult to lather,how to calculate this bastard!!!

a
ant 17.10.19

Brother cannibalise, please tell me how to finish the mission "white death"????

Like the sailors on the team, and With Tiny bunches in the plane have planted, and not completed!

j
juicy 17.10.19

Help to pass!!

A
ARTEm 17.10.19

I went COMMANDOS-1

P
Pippen 17.10.19

What to do. if the bonus mission is not loaded when the passage of the main mission a second time(the first time I bonuses are not opened).

Thanks in advance for the answer!

S
Sanya 17.10.19

Put yourself eng. version and all be OK!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 17.10.19

Thief to hide was in elementary ,but to lull the men in the canteen but couldn't slip them poisoned wine -do not take!I povyrubali and stole the keys,bummer-looking done items,and there are no jackdaws in front of the slumber of the officer and the mission is not over!!!What kind of bug:((the Game-shit!!!

I
Igrok 17.10.19

guys who knows the key after mission of Burma

S
SmallFry 17.10.19

In this building there is a box of wine. Shove the amplitude poison and poshlaya 1 minute

S
Slavik 17.10.19

Sand!
Click to search more white! box and take snotvorno and click on the box of beer.When all the cupcake in
a black shirt will go for its Supplement, they all lay down to sleep.

V
Valerik 17.10.19

Eugene,don't let this traitor attention.Kill them, and the prisoners themselves will escape, and you go on the truck