3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 03.06.20 09:26 pm

How to kill the one who always dodges? (For Honor)

Probably the fact that I have 2-3 LVL on the character and threw me to the 1st prestige but still.
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

0ZED0
To fend off, to repel, to impose your style of play, in short to learn to play

_
_Y_ 03.06.20

About all sorts Oborotov. As the RS do say so roll behind the enemy? Ie your character hits the enemy and as if at the moment of impact moves behind him. A lot of times seen in the game, though this technique are bots and live players. As I understand it this is per character.

T
Tserks 03.06.20

Try to jump to the side and from armor penetration or rapid series

I
IDarkaxeI 03.06.20

there are more Chinese style to sit around and wait for the enemy can not erase from the server

H
HollowHeart 03.06.20

Unforgettable still need to get out of combat and add manfredotti through the shift, but it also comes from practice, like the tips above.

I
Ioannn 03.06.20

Yes, there is no difference what anyone prestige main thing is your skill! Come workout, learn animation and you will have happiness.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

To raise Dodge by pressing the punch and follow the same cancelling it.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

I
Behind the enemy you can go a couple Dodge to the side or exit the stands and do a forward roll (but I wouldn't tumble it is possible for a ridge to catch)

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 03.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Not if you learn it is possible. So a couple of times I accidentally did. However for me it was a surprise no less than for the opponent. )

D
DGI_GurdinkA 03.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
That's it, unless the enemy does not expect) Also accidentally did

N
Noken. 03.06.20

I
This is not all Persians are basically the Dodgers (Berserker, Orichi, the deliverer(the more skin, I tell you))))

N
Noken. 03.06.20

Ioannn
I agree, if you don't know how to play a Persian then you have no top armor will not help... As seen in slaughterhouses guy with low LVL unwound top curb of a hero with 100+ snaryagu.

Z
Zhnec 1988 03.06.20

To impose the melee. To master the parry and break defense. The reaction of course. And it is not strange, but train regularly with high-level bots. It live really helps.

H
HollowHeart 03.06.20

Started the campaign on realistic difficulty. As for me, it will raise skill, because there were no markers, no signs, you can focus only on animation.
Although I know myself, I doubt I will master it so to pass, so a lot zadrotit need mansions heroes who played poorly.
High passed with no problems.

M
Modrin 03.06.20

HollowHeart
Similarly, the realistic,the whole point got hit ,ran,pohilise and on to the enemy,and so on. There are no checkpoints,so dying on the BOS over,and therefore need to be careful.

H
HollowHeart 03.06.20

Modrin
Without hodilki it would be unreal to play)
But learning animation and to play gently with the head teaches.

M
Modrin 03.06.20

HollowHeart
Without othila and HP of the bosses would be different.

H
HollowHeart 03.06.20

Modrin
Without othila many things could be recycled, not only HP bosses. But it is not important in fact. Passed on the realism of something?

M
Modrin 03.06.20

HollowHeart
Passed the current knights,then tired,still not campaign for buying,then pass the rest.

H
HollowHeart 03.06.20

Modrin
The realism for the justiciar to kill the boss of holder. Under the ice fall, then something else. 3 times tried, more laziness.