3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anogadrewm 03.06.20 09:26 pm

The limitation on experience (Jagged Alliance: Back in Action)

Tell me, is it possible to remove the limit by experience(level 10) and how to do it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
377885207 03.06.20

Had such questions are asked, often there was doubt about the correct choice of the standardized gear unit. But if there is it will be interesting)

M
Manukyan David 03.06.20

anogadrewm
Artmoney, Cheat Engine

a
anogadrewm 03.06.20

<
David Manukyan
Thank you, of course. But I want the characters to continue to progress, gaining experience, and not just using cheats to exhibit a desired characteristics.

M
Manukyan David 03.06.20

anogadrewm
You can do a little gemorno, but for the sake of conscience. Start the game again, pumped Persian to level 5, while calculate how preparation causes elevation in the threshold for the level, then calculate and find the average ratio(pre-calculating the difference between the different coefficients at different levels). Then calculated for their level and crack the threshold for the transition to a new level and play until you get the level, then again count down the new threshold value(coefficient K-th already known) and play on. Here told gemorno!)

a
anogadrewm 03.06.20

Manoogian David
Yes, indeed, gemorno. It is a pity that no one involved in the withdrawal threshold of pumping. I thought it was not so difficult for knowledgeable people. Well, okay.
Thank you for this