3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thevaiper 03.06.20 09:27 pm

Things,NPCs,Locations of steel in English (Fallout 4)

Installed mods after which he reported the problems (and even some Rederi bare steel but not the essence seen 1 time)
Homemaker.esp
Vivid Weathers
RaiderOverhaul
More Armour Slots
Armour Keywords
RobotHomeDefense
ImmersiveVendors
Slitters Rename
Super Mutant Overhaul
Iw Cait (New appearance of the partner After it became Names in English mod called Immersive Wastelanders)
D. E. C. A. Y
And there's more if you need transfers the remaining requested to help with the problem most of the mods I download from nexus
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geth_juggernaut 03.06.20

If the license then run a cache integrity check, but know some mods can be removed in this way. And if the pirates only reinstallation.

s
saa0891 03.06.20

Thevaiper wrote:
please help with the problem most of the mods I download from nexus
Hardly someone will help if you have a lot of mods.
One thing is for sure RaiderOverhaul change the name of armor in English,including worth to download the Russian version,in General, try to look for fashion with the transfer if the course is not just a replacement of textures.

T
Thevaiper 03.06.20

saa0891
Russian version of ugly there, the raiders almost never transformed

s
saa0891 03.06.20

Thevaiper wrote:
Russian version of ugly there, the raiders almost never transformed
I have Russian version and everything works fine and displays the differences from the English only in translation.

S
Shkipper 03.06.20

Nuuuuu, all mods that affect spawn enemies, change the name of locations and the opponents of Russian to English, because they create a lot of n bound to n locations. For example, these are fashion as More Spawns and Faster Respawn Rate More Options. The first change amount and the second speed spawn any NPC.
The language of Alopecurus some mods that change the combat system, for example a locational Damage Better. Sions mod improves the AI of all the creatures of the Wasteland, in particular, makes them to actively use items such as stimulants.
The fact that all these mods are written for English-speaking audiences, and posted on the nexus, and transfer them nobody wants.
So the only solution is to disable these mods, unless of course, you're willing to sacrifice the hot universe.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.06.20

Skipper wrote:
the only way to disable these mods
This is not the only way. The second option is to play in English. Not so it's complicated. And problems with mods from the nexus will not.

S
Shkipper 03.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Of course you can play, if English is not a hindrance.