3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PG_CrazyPunk 03.06.20 09:27 pm

At the main menu appeared the inscription that is missing DLC (Just Cause 3)

In General, the problem in the following. Installed, launched, played for an hour or so - all the rules. This was out of the game and went, all was preserved. But after restarting the computer, the main menu appears, saying that missing DLC or put it over or start a new game(although nothing changed). Was propertarians - the problem is not gone. Okay, started a new game. But in the beginning when you need to get in the car with Mario... no car! And does not appear in any. Faced who?
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen_82 03.06.20

PG_CrazyPunk
Change rip, or reinstall the current.

w
walkris 03.06.20

try a different Repack

z
zloy04rus 03.06.20

Try to buy a license!

S
Slipnot6 03.06.20

As always, in this thread scored an individual with the phrase kokoko buy an elephant license. I specifically went, to be sure, and it is not wrong.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

zloy04rus
Garbage breccia)

J
JetFIRE13 03.06.20

Slipnot6
What's wrong with the actual license?The game is good,costs little,is not technically demanding.

z
zloy04rus 03.06.20

Hirok
you just suffer that pirates lag, and not simply to spend 400r and buy a license? to avoid stupid questions: game , is not saved, lag, a lot of bugs due to bad Repack, and so on. I bought a license and did not have such stupid bugs!!!

H
Hirok 03.06.20

zloy04rus
Downloaded the Repack, there are no bugs.
Ate?)

z
zloy04rus 03.06.20

Hirok
glad you bought litsuhu 2015 I regret nothing, Ate?????:)

H
Hirok 03.06.20

zloy04rus
Well, the fool)
Might have been useful for the house to buy)

P
PG_CrazyPunk 03.06.20

The fact of the matter is that I seem to be the only owner of this stupid problem)) Well, everything happens for the first time. Like something later I'll try again to install.

z
zloy04rus 03.06.20

Hirok
Dasika?:D

H
Hirok 03.06.20

zloy04rus
Yes, even him!))

S
Slipnot6 03.06.20

Dok Rolf
Nothing, he is a holder of several licenses, but you yourself go through a few like those - there's always someone stupid who wrote Kopaliani and all. Even in topics where the author has not indicated the pirates had, or litsuha, even in topics where I wrote that litsuha, the impression that they do not read the topic sometimes o_o.
I'm starting to think that this bot agitators some xD