3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abarmot90 03.06.20 09:27 pm

Comet (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Please tell me where and when I find a COMET??? ATP
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bdzola 03.06.20

Abarmot90
Comet is a modification of the bow, allowing to produce rope arrows. Get it in story missions. Miss it not possible!)

A
Abarmot90 03.06.20

Bdzola
it will be far after the Soviet base?

s
svs1s 03.06.20

Abarmot90
On the owls. the basis of it will be. The imprisoned

A
Abarmot90 03.06.20

svs1s
thank you. And the knife, when will you?

S
Smoke_Shooter 03.06.20

Abarmot90
the knife is almost closer to the end of the game.

6yxloed 03.06.20

Abarmot90
The knife is a little further, but in General all necessary improvements will be as you progress through the storyline

A
Abarmot90 03.06.20

6yxloed
And then go back to back flags of the Soviet cutting, to go into the caves which require the COMET and EXPLOSIVES, etc.???

6yxloed 03.06.20

Abarmot90
Yes have you from the last camp to move if you want to find when will be the last camp this will be a warning almost at the end of the game, or after the passage goes on, even better after the game since some tests can cause problems if they are not performed immediately during the passage...for Example, I have after the attack, Trinity valley , when people disappear ,disappear and chicken which need to be tested to throw in a pen for chickens..Actually 100% if you want to go, it is better to do after completing the main story of the game..

A
Abarmot90 03.06.20

6yxloed
Stupidity. And what's the plot of the passage? Ran to the finals and then pass?

6yxloed 03.06.20

Abarmot90
I passed the first time 96% percent , visited all the tombs, remains only to collect uncollected and pass the tests that fail and all...Stupidity I here do not see any...Pass and all your questions will disappear by themselves, if it isn't visited, but you already have a comet, sturdy arrows for climbing and ice ax with a rope , you can return wherever you want and take what you want, except maybe some tests...

A
Abarmot90 03.06.20

6yxloed
And when I had the comet and the knife came back?

6yxloed 03.06.20

Abarmot90
He returned..With fast transitions is not a problem..

A
Abarmot90 03.06.20

6yxloed
Thank you for all the information. I will refer to you if that.

T
Trestan 03.06.20

What a test of throwing pumpkins what is the meaning, do not quite get yet?

6yxloed 03.06.20

Abarmot90
But not for that

6yxloed 03.06.20

Trestan
Pumpkins need to throw the barrels, the barrels are highlighted in yellow ,I only find 3

f
fox345 03.06.20

6yxloed
the stupidity that is the flag. it should be cut off. so give for this knife. not in five or how many hours of play. need to get back and run on already along and across the studied locations and cut the flags. a dubious pleasure. in the last part of this stupidity got out. although in General the game is good.

D
Dmitriy Annenkov 03.06.20

The plot will get.

d
ded_dimitriy 03.06.20

The game is so arranged that then have to go back and finish the case. All things are in due time. This the last Lark was implemented.

G
Gg17 03.06.20

I got the comet, even enjoyed it, then she suddenly disappeared. I.e. bow does not shoot the comet. What to do?