3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlastilin02 04.06.20 03:15 pm

The ending to the DLC Whistleblower. (Outlast)

Discuss
29 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlastilin02 04.06.20

I don't know, the game starts before the events of the original and ends with a sequel? Why not say what became of the protagonist of the original? Again, the Ghost survived, he had to at least say what happened from killing the main character

v
vlastilin02 04.06.20

Again, the Ghost survived, then he will continue to wreak havoc, there should be a sequel =)

N
NTrojan 04.06.20

vlastilin02
1) that's how the game begins before the original but for 2 hours that he spent in the chair in front of hypno-screens, 12 hours that he spent in the closet in the episode with the bride-a maniac and just the time that he survived after the DLC ends with the original.
2) What happened to the journalist from the original? - He survived, and judging by how he in the end saves the GG, and then it does not kill although has the ability and gives to go - he can control a swarm of nanobots + is not turned into a lunatic, so I think the power got into the right hands and this Villager or the Ghost will not bear the chaos
PS found a solid beginning for a sequel - the last document which can be found in the game, just before the ending, suggests that three participants of the experiment Wildrider transferred to another location, and they also possess certain abilities and very carefully transport them - then it is possible to continue in other hospitals where the remaining three ghosts will break free, another interesting point - in one document write about what we ought and women to use as subjects, and then the same person who wrote about it in the following document talks about the fact that doctor Wernicke (a German in a wheelchair) so enthusiastic about the partial success with Billy (Villager whom we kill at the end of the original) I missed the stunning results under his nose, over his work to curtail and eliminate it from the project and again mention those three participants of the program Wildrider which you want to move, so I think faced with the remnants of the experiment, perhaps with more dire consequences may be in the next part antagonistam be a woman))

K
Krio_ru 04.06.20

well, not the fact that he saved us. well, maybe from him the human that is left)

N
NTrojan 04.06.20

.-.
It is almost certain that,by the time we save Winrider Roy running miles, so time turns, and of course human remains, Roy is a tool or a means, not he controls the person and the person they are, if I understand correctly the situation in the first part, then exhausted by experiments on himself and life in a test tube Billy got rid of Roy who would not let him die and handed it to miles, and not moved himself into his body

F
Foxkid 04.06.20

On the one hand man, managing the swarm at the end and may be the protagonist of the original (with the position that he Manages... Roy, of course :D), plus the threat regarding the Parker family can be justified by the fact that the video material direct proof that he (miles) is Carrier. Consequently, this will create problems for him. No wonder that the developers have added the scene where Parker is sitting in the car, manages to get the camera and shoot a man in the cloud (after all, it was possible to do not add, if it were so simple). Although he could have killed Parker not allowing him to load the stuff... But personally, I found a funny implication in the last scene (where you need to click on the download button). I say that Parker seems like there was a choice. He knew that he would lose everything, but that's a direct parallel with the same miles. [Time Parker will create problems miles - miles will create problems Parker]
More of my thoughts about the document About three patients: the person in the end (let's say it's not miles) can be one of those Three patients. Not least because there's hardly anyone owns Roy. And hardly it somewhere the time to move.
As for women in the game: like it was one body in the location with the Groom psychopath, even before we learn. She is also, apparently, was killed during childbirth.

N
NTrojan 04.06.20

Foxkid's
It was not a woman, so the psychopath crippled man, and the labor was artificially portrayed in the same you can see that the head is clearly not a child)) with regard to three patients in documents on the transport of three experimental writing as a fait accompli and by the way at the end of the original we see 4 capsules one with Billy, the other 3 are empty.
The person at the end - well, miles, first limping, the second silhouette was clear enough, her face was in shadow, but the clothes are the same as the protagonist of the first part. I don't think miles as it threatens the Park rather in the interests of the same miles to help him, because at the end of the original he records all writes about how we have to uncover the activities of Markoff, and the fact that he is now the media I think for Markoff no secret they also have cameras in the building and they know who got there, who died there and who survived. About the very last episode where Park downloads video do not threaten him, the man was on the side of the Park, based on the fact that he said he or his organization helped him to escape, but to help his family after the video they can, Markoff to reach them, and the man himself were not so obviously miles bald the same:) by the way the silhouette of this man in the end as it stands and form of his clothes hinting at the fact that he is military, maybe the government is trying to deal with a private company as you can))

A
Alex2019 04.06.20

NTrojan
so I hope for a sequel, the game came out very good

F
Fun4ek 04.06.20

The game is very very strong:)

N
NTrojan 04.06.20

Alex2019
Me too, the game is gorgeous, but I wonder how they will diversify the gameplay, because the new part will have to introduce something new, and then as if it can not turn or worse with some innovations))

A
Annikorel 04.06.20

NTrojan
I do not know, do not know! The developers say they sho is ready to present a new project in the summer of 2014! So DLC Remnants of the past not soon)

H
HBM 04.06.20

And could in the end not to press the button ?

N
NTrojan 04.06.20

Annikorel
DLC the remnants of the past? what is this?
HBM
no tried to interest wait nothing happens you can just click and all no choice))

A
Aleksey Maslov 04.06.20

NTrojan
The government can not be in the original documents it is said that Markov helped to create and maintain CIA

N
NTrojan 04.06.20

Alexey Maslov
Really? Because I remember that Markoff served at the behest of the CIA, what is the project, which essence was reduced to the zombie people, the redrawing of their psyche, but the company itself is privately owned and if I am not mistaken then it comes from Europe, not the US

D
D.Artist 04.06.20

I can't figure out why at the end when miles is in the form of Varadero saved the Park, he attacked him when he got in the car, where is the logic? The idea is if miles is still on the threshold and disappeared (or something like that), it would be much more logical, or not?...

m
makar41 04.06.20

D. Artist
I also didn't understand. Then I thought that miles helped to open the door. And he also wanted to get everyone, but something prevented him(the miles).

m
makar41 04.06.20

I would like another addition to see what happens next

s
slender535 04.06.20

I personally think that if you go part 2 outlast Waylon will save the miles

K
K.e.k.s 04.06.20

slender535
Miles is basically not saved: he is still alive only because Wallrider in it.