3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kejn100 04.06.20 03:15 pm

Multiplayer experience (Far Cry 3)

Who played, how is it?
39 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoD PyLuT 04.06.20

20 hours somewhere will tighten and then get bored, nothing special, running around like wooden no dynamics

_
__NeoN__ 04.06.20

Gameplay is not very in multiplayer played 4 hours pump up to 19.
There are a few normal maps can not remember the name, and the rest awful large bunch of paths, moves.
There + is that when you shoot the recoil is closer to the real difficult to get but you kill at once a feeling has developed as if they have no recoil at all.
There is a tackle but a tackle can't shoot.
For couple of meters you can kill the enemy with the knife.
Customization of weapons is weak.
Auto - balance was not observed played 4 to 8.
I liked the fact that in the end, to spare or to punish the enemy and these scenes are selected and another opens.
Spawn players at all delusional.
It is possible to decrypt the data for it are mods for weapons or experience and decryption is real-time so flash for example, 29 min. stands for it can be 2 times to play.

I would not for multiplayer buy. But would buy because the solo more interesting.
To run shoot can be and CoD'e and BF 3 will be better gameplay.

D
Danny Lamb 04.06.20

Average multiplayer with a fairly large and beautiful maps. A lot of forks in the road, with nowhere to sit.
Of balance, as said above no. Played one against four. This is complete nonsense.
No dedicated servers, search room (or as we called the Lobby) is quite long.

From the pros:
There is customization. Vaguely reminiscent of Modern Warfare. 4 classes or get your own style. Accordingly pumped will bend.
Good mode to Capture.
Pumping nice and fast. I am sure that 16-20 hours of network games can be pumped up to level 40.
There are skills. For example the cry kakgbe compensate for the morale of the comrades and give them health.
You can call your partner, if at the point of death. Some semblance of Warface in this regard.

_
__NeoN__ 04.06.20

Well, the fact that when you kill and you still live and the name of the partner that got you cured so it's all nonsense

c
crusaders3d 04.06.20

Yes the cartoon is such a slag that no words... Well that did not buy, play cracked yupley)

D
Danny Lamb 04.06.20

DPM JaMaN
Co-op
The description of the whole mission
Four of you is the mission. The mission is divided into sections.
For example, first you need to clean up the area. Enemies are very dumb and is easy to manage. That is, the enemy AI on the Easy level of difficulty.
Then you need to repair an old porch, so he went out of the tunnel, thus we can pass to the tunnel. We are looking for spare parts on location.
Suddenly resorted Juggernaut, Ala Warface. All kill it together, fix the train, run into the tunnel.
Next, through a series of cave forks in the road, we find ourselves on a high bridge and ALL with sniper rifles compete in shooting heads and eggs of enemies.
Next, find nearby explosives, some heavy box. One drags her behind cover.
Then we are undermining the warehouses, a fire starts. Enemies come from all sides and that's awesome. Then a helicopter arrives and takes away all.

On average, 40 minutes need. Very impressive set. Coop in CoD or Warface much worse.

D
DPM JaMaN 04.06.20

Danny Lamb
Hmm, a big thank you for the info and keep +

And in between missions on the island to walk freely or all the missions start in the lobby?

Y
Yaichnyy Fyurer 04.06.20

crusaders3d
Because of you the poor impossible to play because the lobby will not start.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 04.06.20

the multiplayer is the bomb,better than you can imagine and single and good cartoon!

crusaders3d
you're just funny I spit in your face trolsky delete your ACC and go with PG

n
number 9 large 04.06.20

So, behold the cartoon,but you can run.
Forgot.Liked the trick with the best player of the losing team.

N
No more drugs... 04.06.20

The cartoon I tried superficially. Running errands in style CoD. But the co-op brought to me. Mission, interesting,cool job. Furious at the moment, one is pumping the arms in the Koop does not work. Well, ie works, but when the game restarts all the trunks again 1 level. At all so or I one?

R
RedDiezeL 04.06.20

No more drugs...
All of this in multiplayer too, with half the weapons as well

A
Abibas for us 04.06.20

better code BT2?

A
Akon1990 04.06.20

Abibas for us
no,if only the graphics and sounds of weapons and gamplay and the choice of weapons is inferior

A
Abibas for us 04.06.20

Akon1990
what could be worse than MP BT2?

A
Ailexxs 04.06.20

Who plays multiplayer, please share your experience.

s
sector1111 04.06.20

I play sometimes with peradi
more or less OK for everybody

Y
Yaichnyy Fyurer 04.06.20

Ailexxs
Need to buy a beggar =)

d
deks000 04.06.20

I am also a pirate..

G
GRESHNIK__777 04.06.20

fire generally, litsuhu bought, never regretted, most of all the co-op delivers!!!)))