3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavlov0809 04.06.20 03:15 pm

Appeal to the modders (Farming Simulator 17)

When you fashion concocting especially for the Russian equipment to you on pricing on the drum?how can chohany tractor cost brand new?such as parsley and trucks and agricultural equipment, etc.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayun4ik 04.06.20

pavlov0809
The price of equipment you can put any . Firstly using mod Manager , and secondly , if you understand , to change records in corresponding files , it's not difficult, really :) Googling .

A
Alarickus 04.06.20

pavlov0809
With mod Manager and Google does not need it multi-language and intuitive, which is where and where.

V
Vitaliy Kara 04.06.20

Bayun4ik
If he knew that wouldn't have opened this topic)

B
Bayun4ik 04.06.20

Vitaliy Kara
Well, who knows . A man can not face even once in this game with such . There is no need to be seven spans in a forehead to change the line in modest . Simply, there are people who just need to specify where to dig , and there are those who completely do not understand the files nothing .

B
Bayun4ik 04.06.20

Alarickus
Well, how to say . I , for example , easier file open and change those few numbers - faster :)

s
sanya1980 04.06.20

I agree with Bayun4ik

T
TheMorux1973 04.06.20

These mods and equipment rental for the entire game ruin the point of playing is lost. Vain entered the rent in the game.

A
Alarickus 04.06.20

Bayun4ik
I same-easier to get into modes than to put another mod for mods, but you need to know and understand where you were going and why.
And there is not need to know all signed that you're cheating.

B
Bayun4ik 04.06.20

Alarickus
So I do not argue - a matter of taste and skill , as they say :)

B
Bayun4ik 04.06.20

TheMorux1973
I do not agree . If cheating not to engage and play with a clean slate , so to speak , the rental very much helps at first . But , there is still much of the map depends - if starting small , let's say , and not very much money , the rent is sometimes a way out . As for the mod Manager so it's your choice ,to change something forcibly in the parameters or not . I suppose long ago quit playing, and play as is " that is hard to earn , so in my opinion more interesting . Yes , here I am at the Gifts of the Caucasus are playing , so with its economic system , ratings and other rent in the first stages is very helpful . A mod on rental equipment , by the way , was in FS 15 so that again is your choice - to cheat or play that was interesting :)