3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 04.06.20 03:16 pm

How it will work? (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

Intel Core i3 4030u 1.9 ghz
Nvidia GT 840m 2gb
6 RAM
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0nsul 04.06.20

on minimalesco in 720p

R
Rehm Oytenberg 04.06.20

it makes no sense. At such conference it would be the minimum settings with 30 fps. But this game is not about the atmosphere here felt only on ultra and the gameplay is still too raw to go at his expense. So forget and do not hammer head.

To have fun then you need to 9604G and stump at least 6+ generations. And for ultra and 50+fps 1070 and 6700

A
Argonec124 04.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
I have an i7-2600 8G 3400ghz operatives and GF560TI and I have quite enough to play at a high, something that you can pull it on ultra, sacrifice fly, for example the quality of water which you basically not much to watch will, but since the game is not very optimized in some places when opredelennyh weather conditions starts soap, as in slowmo move. put the average and only then everything is fine. this is usually when the fog at night is a problem. but there really is not and other TROUBLES very much. the bug in the bug are very common, the weapon disappears from his hands, the sight does not expand, then can't activate the points close and then all was a case of the blood of the deer was spurting almost every step she was even the traces obtained and the deer ran smooth square ))

M
Marquess 04.06.20

K0nsul
Rehm Oytenberg
Aleilichev

advise then cool hunting SIM, like thehunter. It SIM

R
Rehm Oytenberg 04.06.20

Marquess
Try simulation cabelly old, 8th year there, because the last of the 13th and later, that casual nonsense.
And simulation present level of thehunter is not just yet. Through a floor of year it will be finished to the normal state. And there, staring, and you the new hardware you get.

I say at once, those that are good, they are without the Russian language. There is need of English on the level intermediate to read in-game info

R
Rehm Oytenberg 04.06.20

Aleilichev
And on what fps you play on high + ultra ? all high settings with your confocal is the 13-17 fps.

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

i7 2600K 8Gb DDR3 GTX 1070 Game Rock.
70-80 FPS average on all ultra.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 04.06.20

AA and THAT you have native or Zelenka? exactly all the settings on ultra? at the hospital, i7 6700к h170 1070 8ддр4 +SSD 320 with forced top panel of NVIDIA any neprosedayuschem Lok 60 or 67-75. How, you have old motherboard and the stump 5 years ago 80 fps?

And on the laptop with 960 m and 6600к 8 DDR3 - 30-40 high-ultra.

It seems to me that you're either lying or firewood with fros Lite piracetam put, or do not know how to use Fraps.

M
Marquess 04.06.20

I have 1600x900 on minimum kind of played OK, but like everything slowly, too smoothly( is This normal or not?

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
1080p
Overclocking to 4.9 using tower cooler.
Through the wood opposite forcibly unscrewed Anisotropy filtering at x16 (the game, too, is so interchangeable)
By smoothing x2 + FXAA
More th there was put.. triple buffering like.
Win 10 x64 pyatachka lightweight with cutting at the root of garbage like XBOX shops and Metro menus + uprooted collecting and sending telemetry.
In the end, Yes, below 70 is not lowered. Well, only at the time of loading the card before the appearance of the game menu to 30, this stuff.
Ah Yes, valaska also pogruzochnaya 12%. Until no longer required.

Generally the i7 2600K came out so that's good Intel that games, even the most processorsamsung, it lags behind the maximum of 13-15% from the top i7 7700K. The games themselves in the last decade, increasing processorswith much slower depending on the graphics card. All thanks to the infirm percent from AMD in sonallah. The previous generation with Intel not for nothing lived for 7 years, it was the power reserve. PS4 already start out with terribly outdated laptop neutered percent disjointed with the chip. Not the best idea.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 04.06.20

Ahh he it th. Overclocker so☺ and here I am your piss to overclock, though, and multiplies bloknot. And the temperature does not rise above 32. While it may be worth it, Intel is much faster obsolete than burn from overclock, because of its reliability. Yeah 2600 and 4790 blocknote is the most successful stones in his time.

A
Argonec124 04.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
well, for a comfortable game enough to 30 FPS, I'm not complaining. but the trouble is that I can not say exactly because I was trying to test using Ocam. it is why the game doesn't support, and when the screenshot gives black the

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

Aleilichev
swearing will be in full because of the 30 fps, when you past the herd runs with what may be a particularly large specimen, and you have the mouse floats over impalla in 30 frames.

A
Argonec124 04.06.20

K0nsul
)) Yes, I see you're an expert )) actually, at least for the normal perception of the human eye is enough 25 frames per second )) and if you have 30 floats then you have drawdown is and you just do not see this + then there's poor optimization yet. 30 FPS is enough for all games almost, and 60 as many now believe the standard is made for raising. we type cooler optimized the game. and in any shooter at 30 fps to play quite comfortably Yes, with very active scenes

V
Visel 04.06.20

Aleilichev
actually the difference between 30 and 60 fps is huge, and for many shutanov online generally the norm 100+ fps, on the perception of the management of fps is also not the last role plays

K
K0nsul 04.06.20

Aleilichev wrote:
for the normal perception of the human eye is enough 25 frames per second
Oh gods..

A
Argonec124 04.06.20

People have noticed one interesting feature in the game in terms of graphics, you can play on high settings, in principle making ONU simple in settings - the game - change the angle from 60 to 85 at least (it's my way) this will disable SSAO in the graphics settings. and the rest I put on high, the game is just fine. BUT there is one drawback in all of this (maybe this is a problem of repak) and maybe the game itself, these settings constantly on the fly from simple things like the inclusion of maps, switching Windows, and when you take production. possibly something else is affected, but each time the fly settings to medium or default which puts the game

A
Argonec124 04.06.20

K0nsul if you're so smart, read a biology textbook, and you can not argue with the biology teacher. proving how smart you are