3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
greenmouse 04.06.20 03:16 pm

Where to get Arafat Bubble? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Not knew where to Zaton or Jupiter to take Art BUBBLE???? Painfully hunting capmas poyuzat)))))))
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koroleva luchnic 04.06.20

To look for anomalies.

g
greenmouse 04.06.20

Direct CEP)))) On the concrete!!! They usually are everywhere one and the same!!!!

v
vlad_xDDD 04.06.20

in sonotube, in the swamps where you want..

M
MgVolkolak 04.06.20

In the cave where the body of the Barge, an. claw.

z
zOmbiRovany 04.06.20

The Soda he plocica

g
greenmouse 04.06.20

The cave was cleaned up, there were others! can't remember what! And soda is kind of where the smoke is green??? type in a career and in the flooded areas?! I am of course talking about the original version of the game!!!!

K

Look look.. it happens that after the release catches.
But rarely.

g
greenmouse 04.06.20

OK)) Thanks)) right now the campaign mode go back and look at the bottom of the barrel zones!!)))))
By the way! As well, the team that collected, well as expected there, the Zulus, rogue, Vano and monolith, almost all died at the hands Snork, monolith and pedophiles. one Georgian and I survived!!)) And 4 times outplayed the tunnel, we are current with him and stayed in dvoem))) Maybe it's fate)))????

K

Try.
I have everything survive. I protect them and often saved.

z
zOmbiRovany 04.06.20

GaYcc
I don't nravatsa of the happy endings!And let them all die!!!Baciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!1

R
Ripper Man 04.06.20

I have always like the Zulus killed. The others all survived.

On topic: I Bubble Shevchenko found.

R
Ripper Man 04.06.20

Even know where in Pripyat to take.

g
greenmouse 04.06.20

Well, in Pripyat, I know))) I didn't go! today I will go! and the Zulu, too, the first filled up!! but about the Happy Ends too dick to them!!))) Leash wouldn't have died he as in CHN......

Z
Zander_driver 04.06.20

I think so, in Zaton mostly artifacts caught easier. Jupiter - often something good comes across like a Bubble, and on the river more often, but there are anomalies as it is smaller. Personally, I have almost all of their bubbles were found on Jupiter in acid anomalies.

g
greenmouse 04.06.20

And by the way!! Where to bring what is necessary komuto that someone did two extreme modifications of the exoskeleton???? Novikov makes them like! and Cho need to bring him XS

g
greenmouse 04.06.20

Bubble in pripeti took))) and on Jupiter OFC there they were!!! maybe later after the release to appear!!!!

v
vanka_mifisto 04.06.20

greenmouse look in the MEADOWLANDS

m
maminka 04.06.20

I gosol in Pedvale of univermaga of Pripyat where the acid anomaly

T
Tamerlan018 04.06.20

In a career full! And Sonotube.

G
Glebbb 04.06.20

the anomalies I could not find,but received from the conductor Garik(if it is a slice of meat and a bun to give the quest a contract with the scientists)