3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.pavlusha 04.06.20 03:17 pm

Mods for Bully: Scholarship Edition (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

I wonder will?
90 Comments
Sort by:
F
FRAER|STALKER 04.06.20

Generally there may be all sorts of skins are: dopolnitelnye sets of clothes, all sorts with a new coloring great skate, skins, heroes or something.

F
Frane 04.06.20

Yes what for they are necessary?

D
Doublure 04.06.20

The game is made on the engine GTA SA. Config Bully Scholarship Edition/Config/handling.cfg can be used to detect all vehicles from GTA SA. In the line Bikes you can change the maximum speed the bikes, the line will be somewhere in the middle, the value 50.0 to 150.0 change for example and save.
Or just to check replace the file on my.The speed then can do what you want.

First mod.Bully:Scholarship Edition Speed bike

h
harry23 04.06.20

Doublure
it is better to leave it as is

P
Player_Over_9000 04.06.20

IN BALLY AND MODELS AND TEXTURES HAVE THE FORMAT *.nif and TXD files are just garbage)))

n
no3uTuBko 04.06.20

in short fiasco with the mod! don Chago you do not get(and do not!) th you going to change? I was happy with everything!

H
Hank Hill 04.06.20

And I would like to see new fashion.

w
wolf_i94 04.06.20

If left to any official add-on for this game, no money is withheld and bought...I Hope my expectations are met.

c
clab 04.06.20

Is it possible somehow to do to be able to drive a car?

c
clab 04.06.20

Is it possible somehow to do to be able to drive a car?

P

At least would make a program to change textures!

k
k1slim 04.06.20

4e_IIaJIuIIIb find at least one programista Ruban, in which the bullies will be able to write such a program,give him a half bucks and he'll write

P

Mods do a lot of work! Awesome! Modders sleep chtoli?

k
k1slim 04.06.20

4e_IIaJIuIIIb no, they just don't have what you're raving about?!,take blacknot and go prove date file directory games,there are many interesting things,I remember rummaging through them,but for that mod to do so and not come up with...

P
Pimpf 04.06.20

You can pull bosses in free roam.

k
kostyan13994 04.06.20

Just for the record, I will say that NTAuthority (the one who wrote the utility for pulling music) have already made the first full script mod for Bully. It consists in the fact that you can change character in the game.

PS: Video

---

For those who want to do the mod recommended reading the following material -> http://sannybuilder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=385

---

To do mods based on changes to the game files is pointless, because not go :(. Need a script mod. It remains to be BullyScriptHook from NTAuthority either write something yourself

k
kostyan13994 04.06.20

Instructions for working with textures

We need:
*NIFTools
*Any graphics editor that supports full-fledged work with *.TGA (for Example Paint.NET)

What to do:
1. Locate the texture you want to edit (TXD/NFT). They are stored in the World file.img
2. Change the extension of the texture to *.NIF.
3. Open it up in NIFTools.
4. On the left is the list of textures. Select any and click right button of the mouse. Then go to Texture and click Export
5. Open the resulting TGA file and edit it
7. In NIFTools click again, right-click on the texture. Then in the Texture and click Embed.
8. When you import a texture, NIFTools can create a new string titled NiPixelData. Right-click on it. Then, in Block and click Remove.
9. Then click on File > Save As or simply press Ctrl + S and save the NIF file
10. Rename the extension back to NFT, and then put back in the World.img.

That's all. If the game krasitsja or no changes, make sure that you have deleted a string NiPixelData. If everything is exactly the same that means your texture is not like the game :(

pix.PlayGround.ru

The instruction is written by AJ Collins
Translation: SnoUweR

k
k1slim 04.06.20

Not bad...two years after the game's release went out of fashion..)

k
kostyan13994 04.06.20

heh. Now, if BullyScriptHook will appear and then everything will start :)

PS: from YAASIL GTA IV works with Bully. But ASI'NIS still no :(

H
Hekit 04.06.20

and never will be... clearly conclusion: Words SnoUweR xD