3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kablamer 04.06.20 03:17 pm

Want to see all survived (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

We opened the tunnel to Pripyat in this terrible and mysterious. Went at your own risk. Started Vano - R. I. P, Tramp - R. I. P Warrior R. I. P
I wish that they were alive, if there are any mods, or at least advice on how to keep them alive, because they are like children, to care for them right!
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANTOXA BEST 04.06.20

Put your own chest out there where mink and instantly wires them,and where the monolith,and you're on the control panel,take a sniper or a Hairdryer and crumble them!Especially when the monolith is a Tramp I don't see a problem:he is wielding a sniper rifle!

C
Colt 1911 45 Calibra 04.06.20

Take before going RPG,a machine gun,the snipe,shotgun, a grenade launcher and Szturmowego to her.Snork out the machine gun and shturmovoi,monolith of the sniper and rocket-propelled grenades,zombie with a shotgun,often saves,go ahead but don't go too far and succeed!

K
Kablamer 04.06.20

Thank you very much) as soon As mink appear, from death, they plague the Jumpy, hobo immediately fell, and then the soldier... the horror... Vano even as it was holding, but then gave up the Ghost..
Worth a try on your advice!

z
zOmbiRovany 04.06.20

Yes there is PRO100 all! Don't hide behind them go on the attack first as I am, buit you happiness I everyone on the helicopters sent home(on the master DIN)
when doors begin to open a pomegranate there Navirai for prevention (not I invented it,and then you come and dobivali)

K
Kablamer 04.06.20

Also thank you very much) Now here I was, like everyone survived, but that's garbage, Pripyat loading and crashes and writes about some bug.. can no-dvd bad?

M
Monolitovec Haron 04.06.20

In the 501-th time I say:not flying in Pripyat put this Nosd-http://www.playground.ru/cheats/36073/

t
timtimH 04.06.20

By the way, you took a Zulu warrior? He's in Pripyat - a great help. And I advise you to take spare guns - the toughest you can find. In Pripyat, the military will distribute (because they and the media are weak, and the weapon sucks). Just stand and throw to the ground pulikov. If the soldier does not take - alas, it the trunk not like it. Arrows I, for example, did not take NATO.

K
Kablamer 04.06.20

The monolith Charon thank you very much!

timtimH all of whom can be brought) XA thanks for the advice) and how to understand help?

t
timtimH 04.06.20

That is: Clear support? I'm sorry, explain to the soul the dark. ))

K
Kablamer 04.06.20

He's in Pripyat - a great help
do not understand the phrase in the Russian school I was taught)
Now generally some sort of haze in Pripyat, conductor Garik stands still and says nothing, stands still like a statue no jobs there, the bug is brutal!!! and it is not clear how to fix it... you have to take what is the quest about the time and he's not taken, sorry for offtopic..

t
timtimH 04.06.20

Well, the patch... And support - it means Help. It will help you great!

K
Kablamer 04.06.20

timtimH he told me the gun gave)
okay now) Thank you)

D
Dimon207 04.06.20

I tweak the configs in the file immuties resistance increased from PS from bites and cuts.And then die from one bite of a jerboa...

t
timtimH 04.06.20

Yeah. My favorite pastime is to Dodge bullets from the Xia allies in Pripyat-1. No, right? Hobo with 20 steps, from the sniper, makes me headshots. And Snork, in which he shot already near nibbles Sokolov.

K
Kablamer 04.06.20

timtimH understand! they are like children I swear! :D

s
sporchic 04.06.20

damn all except Zulu I survive I wish that he survived

t
timtimH 04.06.20

Where is he bent? In the tunnel or in Pripyat? Though what difference - the output is still the same - to protect the chest. ))

R
Ropnet 456654 04.06.20

I have all the second time survived the first time Vano killed in a shootout with Monotously, and the second time he survived

-
-Kosh- 04.06.20

Learn how to play, frequently sohranyaya :) I like someone dies, save download and save. So all survive always

D
Dark Assassin 04.06.20

Simply,you need to act quickly and to go to the enemies...