3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 04.06.20 03:18 pm

Test (Watch_Dogs 2)

Hello everyone, what an ordeal, as I can not run, I realized it must be something to do with the helicopter which you fly during police chase, but I only did just hacked and sniper him down and just out of gun shot, not counted, might just be the translation is not correct and should not a helicopter and something else to hack and why the icon of the test, the target painted?

17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Ololay 04.06.20

For me, the concept hack the helicopter it means to bring him back from the chase to the base. Maybe it refers to

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 04.06.20

Dimson_62
the same cookie. And as you have passed the test to hack enemies with CTRL-ALT-DELETE

Y
Ygrumyi 04.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
This weapon is most likely the case is called, look in the printer menus

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 04.06.20

Ygrumyi
the grenade launcher

M
MaxQjust 04.06.20

Also faced this problem of translation I think is literal and clear. Apparently The Bug

P. S: you May need to crack and he fell

d
dima 353 04.06.20

maybe you have to kill a helicopter pilot with a sniper rifle

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 04.06.20

has anyone figured out the test about the helicopter?

D
Dimson_62 04.06.20

Me here the thought came, maybe we need someone to crack my quadcopter not a helicopter. For example when you are someone hacked you and he is trying to scan the copter.

S
SPR1GGAN 04.06.20

Dimson_62
the UAV of the enemy seems invisible .

D
Dimson_62 04.06.20

SPR1GGAN
It is necessary before you start the copter to include x-rays, and then start the copter and then the copter, but the red beam from the hacker to the copter, so you can place the attacker to calculate from where it starts, right up to the computer get try.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 04.06.20

so nobody knows about the helicopter how to hack

U
USSRSergey1234 04.06.20

But the point of these tests?For them give only experience and followers.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 04.06.20

USSRSergey1234
who likes to pass the test (helicopter opponent hakaida)

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 04.06.20

this task was replaced yubisoft more to fill up 20 bandits with a rifle

D
Dimson_62 04.06.20

Hi all, anyone knows tell me how to do the test, you have to kill 20 gang members with a gun HS-easy but it is not the printer, hence the question than to kill if no such weapons?

R
RussianAlex 04.06.20

Dimson_62
GG izi is shock gun :). if that

D
Dimson_62 04.06.20

Hello everyone, there are those who have fulfilled this test, but then I blew up the bandits and 300 different weapons and sposobomi, but ispytanie not be counted.