3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diray777 17.10.19 04:00 am

What map do you like best? (Battlefield 4)

And what do you think was the main problem of such a rare occurrence these cards:firestorm,Gulf of Oman,the analogue of the Channels noshehra!?
And if you like to play on the map Golmud railway we invite you to our server
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/servers/show/pc/02a15a60-df06-4d67-aeb7-6203daa4c773/GGC-GOLMUD-ONLY-3200-TICKETS-ACTIVE-ADMINS-BF4DB/
Rules:
1. Prohibited baseraping ( to destroy the equipment and players on the point) kick/ban;
2. Prohibited Ramit air technology CFC;
3. Prohibited to incite ethnic hatred and use Nazi symbols BAN;
4. It is forbidden to use additional software ( cheats, macros) BAN.
All nice and positive game
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 17.10.19

Only play on hard. On normal is not interesting.

M
Mewel 17.10.19

What Ramit?

P
PanzerElite 17.10.19

Mewel
RAM - the RAM air technology

A
AL5 17.10.19

Diray777
In this part, no card like it.

P
Phoenix67 17.10.19

1.Siege Of Shanghai
2.Zavod 311
3.Lancang dam

[
[CYBERPUNK] 17.10.19

Why go play on 30Hz when the server is full at 60, 120, 144 ???

M
Mewel 17.10.19

The survey cards in order to add them to a server?

T
Toxa95 17.10.19

Locked up, Zavod 311 night and day. Especially at a Storm fun to play. On Golmund boring. The technique generally boring to play. Painfully unbalanced tanks are pumped from the bald. The infantry does not.

M
Mewel 17.10.19

Toxa95
I'm a good tanker. But I can say if a team is not the bottom, then on Golmud in the assault, with fire and 2-3 engineers with sravani tank is quite difficult.
In the right hands, you can fight back and 3 tanks. Tanks from bald is that?

T
Toxa95 17.10.19

Mewel
Bald - blank standard, is not pumped. During the fight almost guaranteed to lose tanks with active protection, particularly when found in an open field.

I
Int0xicate 17.10.19

For a good map design need professional developers and, most importantly, desire. Unfortunately, the map design of Battlefield have already slipped. Juicy cards have been in Bf 2, Bf BC and Bf 3. In four of there good cards, but most mediocre. They have no detail and some warmth. As you know, after 3 parts were replaced the heads. designer cards, with than 4 it was a girl.
About a penny, Bf 1, and will not speak. Then some soulless field with buildings. No failures of the crosses, shelters, etc. In the top three of all this was in place. But have to note that the penny myself setting gives widely deployed.
4 play exclusively infantry. There are only two good maps: Metro and Locker. Locker, by the way, one of the most successful and well-designed cards. Well Metro I like it even more troickogo option. Still in the top three it was not brought to mind map: a lot plugging. And then the elevators added extra passages for a breakthrough and the design of such a destroyed subway to cheer made.
In the trail. part want, most importantly, well-designed maps in the style of Bf 3.

H
Him4enko 17.10.19

Golmud Railway

M
Manhunt1908 04.10.22

Golmud and Locker are the most successful in the fourth part. The rest sucks