3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20 03:19 pm

The most interesting match-making (For Honor)

I'm not suggesting anything, but...

19 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jules_Merit 04.06.20

Well, it's Ubisoft...

f
fedorkonyxov 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
fun that often (in my experience) guys that don't pull to the right =))

I
IdmitriuI 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Normal situation is like, then there is a couple of points to mention here:

1. Gear effect is very weak, the Golden kill is not something that would be more difficult than the gray
2. Have grey players is not the fact that combat experience is less than Filov (maybe they have other Persians to 10 prestige just inject and play for new) and not the fact that pioli corny play well

So the situation norms, often in such and won

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

IdmitriuI
They played quite well. We won 4:1. I just to carry out orders stopped) But their skill in the recaptured guardbreak and speed good

w
wolf273 04.06.20

If your account has a character with some prestige (2-5) then you will throw to the same accounts, but the problem is that the system knows who you'll pick your main character with 4 prestige, or a not long launched Kensei, and therefore get sometimes such pictures.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

wolf273
No idea what you

H
HollowHeart 04.06.20

wolf273
So thought, however in reality it is not always. I have been in a similar situation, and the screenshot above proves it.

DGI_GurdinkA
Now this is a typical situation, although it almost has no effect. Guys like in the screenshot to the right, sometimes flying in pieces) on the contrary is also true. There is prestige, not an indicator, just a lot of playing on one Perse, but if it is smooth, with the amount of experience on this character it needs to commit)

p
pochtipushkin 04.06.20

fedorkonyxov
fun that often (in my experience) guys that don't pull to the right =))

Most often it does. Experience is given even for losing battles. If hands curves, you can get 5 prestige without a single murder.

f
fedorkonyxov 04.06.20

pochtipushkin
I think that's not it =)

there is pure psychology. They (High lvl) seeing this mighty handful relax, and weak (or just low LVL and gear) on the contrary splochayutsya and as a result win or are forced to sweat experienced =)

was on that and on the other side, you know =)

N
Noken. 04.06.20

Primitive logic - better gear - Luz. Considering that gear in this game is not particularly strong it affects the character, then in 99% it all depends on personal skills and the ability to play as a team.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

pochtipushkin
This is how hands should be?)
The mouse for the first time in hands held?)

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

Noken.
Where is my logic announced? I am of the opinion that naigra on the character of 40-50 lvlov you're going to feel it in its continuation, and to tear all who a couple of days it started to smithereens

N
Nexwich 04.06.20

Outfit gray and blue may not be affected but the purple is quite justified. I used a recumbent filmed half health, now kill 1 hit. Previously, to get enraged when in battle was possible only once now 3 times is the norm. Of course some things affects the game experience and reduced statistics of opponents, but still the Fury, Damage and Protection are justified. All other features are for barbarians.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

Nexwich
How many do not block, and rage in every fight even accumulate)

C
CheGevara 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Exodus dopilival to rage. By the way, someone in Valkyrie plays? In reducing CD of skills, it sharpened? The meaning is, or , again, furious is the priority?

N
Nexwich 04.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
I accumulate even if you fight against one. Purple things on the fury to help you.
Sugawara
Fought a Berserker which is apparently the speed of the rollback set. 1 minute throw 3 ax and set up 3 traps.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 04.06.20

Sugawara
To Exodus finished, you have a lot to play) especially because only with bots and still play

C
CheGevara 04.06.20

Today was a most interesting match: I'm downloading the conqueror 2 the twincom, the basis of Aunt Val and Bun, they come in 4x4 and see the destruction of players: conqueror of ur 5 and 7 Orochi 2-6 prestige. 2 killed, honestly, I died many times, for some reason not executed, maybe the job was filled.

M
MephistoXX 04.06.20

IdmitriuI wrote:
Gear effect is very weak, the Golden kill is not something that would be more difficult than the gray
It affects very much, just need to find the right gear. All sorts of stats, like Attack, Protection and regen stamina and the truth is not much affected. As an example, a full bar of attack - it is only 10% compared to the zero bar. It is quite another rage - all your guys Maksat these parameters. Fully pumped on rage armor allows him to prokat in battle with several enemies every 5 seconds (exaggeration, but you get the gist). Thanks alone to deal against 3-4 becomes easier than in 1v1. And Maksat all, in addition to the duration of rage - its on the contrary reduced, which gives the opportunity to procat rage more often, and it's another rollover rivals and restore extra hits of life. So even 1 gold from the armor on the fury can completely change the course of battle in 4x4.

PS here's my question, how skill MM works here, does the old? Ie if you have/s, for example, less than 1 will throw the same or randomly going to get on everybody?