3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atlantis114 17.10.19 04:01 am

Specializations (perks) (Battlefield 4)

It is not clear how work specialization. They give four bonus, but gradually ? Often see a message you lost your glasses specialization, and the interface over the players squad, there is a scale showing the level of specialization.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Do It Again 17.10.19

in General, each player from the squad chooses its own strip of specialization, which provides perks ONLY to him, and the points on these perks will earn a team action like the commander said point, and you captured it, earned points, and so stuffed the rest of the perks, if ALL of the squad at the same time will be dead will be a sign that all progress is lost, so for a good padding perks of the desired norms of the commander of the squad, which will normally give orders, and care for his squad and the moment when there is only 1, because if he dies it all goes in the hole)

a
atlantis114 17.10.19

Clearly SPS.

a
atlantis114 17.10.19

Maxflyhunter Just now, perks are given for team play squad. if you run in solo, the perks will not work. But if for example the captain of the squad, will mark the goal, and you all group capture (or defense) you will receive glasses of specialization, in which perks start to work.

B
Batareikin 17.10.19

perks do not always work ,strip to the end filled ,and is not valid ,is only activated upon death(their own ,although the members of the squad are certainly the same)

W
WebGrabber 17.10.19

generally complete crap made with a perk. in BF3 everything is much better and clearer.

a
artur-st15 17.10.19

I have a problem I open perks and activated BUT!!! THEY don't appear in the squad and don't work who knows what to do e-mail me [email protected] who knows the solution help

H
Him4enko 17.10.19

Perks don't work on creatures, lol XD