3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LYTOVINOV 04.06.20 03:22 pm

17/18 transport used (Far Cry 4)

Went through the whole game, found only one location - under the water where the body of the truck, and one car couldn't find. Tell me, like at all went, not I only remember about the truck (such as truck, not a truck and not tilt)
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
__Anonymous__ 04.06.20

Transport -
Спойлер1. Jeep South locations
2. Jeep North locations
3. ATV
4. Truck
5. Small three-wheeled taxi
6. Minibus
7. Glider
8. The gyrocopter (helicopter small)
9. Boat wooden
10. Rubber boat
11. Boat North location
12. Jet ski
13. The hovercraft
14. Machine civil
15. Elephant
16. The wing suit
17. Snowmobile (only in the Himalayas)
18. Buggy
And with location - bug hike, he can not open...

[
[SC]Freeman | MaD 04.06.20

I have a buggy was found in the North kirata somewhere.
Quick mating )))

M
MrRa 04.06.20

__Anonymous__
Transport -
Spoiler
a little not right. Snowmobile, elephant, hang glider and wing suit does not consider... do you need more of CET. machine, RES. the boat with a gun and jeep on each side of the North

L
LYTOVINOV 04.06.20

[SC]Freeman | MaD
MrRa
__Anonymous__
thanks guys! Will look for=)

S
Shish2006 04.06.20

I have the same garbage was not taken on any quest to seize the army transportation, them after capturing the checkpoint and stop driving when it dropped the posts they immediately began to go, seized three vehicles, weapons unlocked and zametalsya new vehicles immediately became 18/18, progress is not affected, and the skills remained, and weapons for the captured checkpoints and roadblocks 24 pieces included in the progress, and towers all captured, just at the checkpoint there were soldiers and they on the map are indicated as not occupied and for them to teleport, impossible.

w
wheelman30 04.06.20

find North kirata armored boat

E
Eremite_City 04.06.20

wheelman30
Sure! I, too, was not enough. Unless by chance on the boat this sat. Thought it was worth, like, for beauty...