3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor Andreasyan 04.06.20 03:22 pm

You can gather top gaming personalny computer

what would be in 4k on ultra you can play
Mat. Board from any manufacturer better. Asus norms?
Some of the best graphics cards cooling? asus, msi, gygabity. Only nvidia, red in the furnace
CPU what socket is better to take? all Amud does not offer
As ICU.block the rules, what would it all compactmodem was in it standards, is not warming up due to gowning block
The power supply, what manufacturer is best?
How many fans must be installed in the power supply? If the unit already has built-in, Nada buy another?
SSd from someone better? Samsung rules?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupreht Klinsman 04.06.20

i5 if the budget allows the i7(it should be clear that the top series)
msi(mother) msi(video)-kingston-Kingston-
intel ssd, seagate hdd
It is IMHO.

-
-Anarant- 04.06.20

Egor Andreasyan
Spoiler
Only 1080 should be replaced by 1080ti now they will be on sale.

S
Setesh 04.06.20

now I doubt that there is a game iron, which can in 4K on ultra

-
-Anarant- 04.06.20

Sites
There is, but it's worth it 200k , though given that the rules monitor to 4K worth 60K+ for something not so expensive.

D
Dass furer 04.06.20

ASUS now the Ponto-ISI never took ASRock did not take it - I've collected on the schyas Giga Giga top quality to do better - big konkurencia - 10 years only take the gig how much I always took Choate flies prietom ASUS is always more expensive and clumsy!
the question is how much you of Finance is-announced!

M
MunchkiN 616 04.06.20

if the top it is logical that the highest price components
at the moment the top solution from NVIDIA it 2 1080 in SLI. soon or already out 1080ти
on the Mat boards something like this. h99 under the ASUS in my opinion the Mat Board is boring and expensive. for example h99 Deluxe.
that to case any in the 10+ kasara of follower with their work dolzhon to cope without additional tweaks especially the video card maybe 2 in the case of NVIDIA's. izhodya of BP on mower and more.
UltraATA but 4K and 60 fps while that for bakeries it is difficult achievable by the infliction of a video card that's weak and you can put more than 2 pieces.

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

Egor Andreasyan
Mat. Board from any manufacturer better. Asus norms?
Some of the best graphics cards cooling? asus, msi, gygabity. Only nvidia, red in the furnace
CPU what socket is better to take? all Amud does not offer
As ICU.block the rules, what would it all compactmodem was in it standards, is not warming up due to gowning block
The power supply, what manufacturer is best?
How many fans must be installed in the power supply? If the unit already has built-in, Nada buy another?
SSd from someone better? Samsung rules?

All the post and questions about solid or contains no specifics.. the Author is obviously a complete zero in the PC at the same time pretending that he wants to collect top-end PC. Just a question about the installation of fans in the power supply. And zaregan today and after this post immediately went to the astral plane, further showing his lack of interest in his subject. I doubt that he has any serious intention in terms of build not that high-end PCs, and even some ordinary. So something's advise makes no sense.

D
Daidjer 04.06.20

Egor Andreasyan

Intel i7 extreme edition 6950x
Cooler Noctua NH-D15
The ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING
Titan X Graphics Card Pascal
HARD DRIVE 2.5 SSD SATA3 1TB SAMSUNG 850 EVO ( MZ-75E1T0BW )
SO-DIMM DDR4, 16GB (2х8Гб), Crucial Ballistix Sport LT BLS2C8G4S240FSD
Power supply 1200W Thermaltake TRX-1200MPCEU 80+
BD-R / RE&DVD RAM&DVD±R
Case CoolerMaster CM Storm Sniper

w
warp 37 04.06.20

Egor Andreasyan wrote:
These do not exist.

-
-Anarant- 04.06.20

warp 37
Why is sli Titan x(pascsl) or sli 1080ti, must give 60 fps in current games. In the Witcher, these SLI will give about 70 fps, which is playable in full.
Protocol10
Maybe the loan move ?