3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackTea 04.06.20 03:22 pm

To change the class soldier (XCOM 2)

Hello.Is it possible to change the class soldier?If not, are there any mods, like a mod for Enemy Unknown, pozvolyayuschei change class 1 time at higher fighter.Comander's Choise or something like it was called.Thanks in advance.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimplyTheCat 04.06.20

While this fashion like fiction, but it is possible to build a center of military technology and to retrain soldiers in their classes

B
BlackTea 04.06.20

[A. S. A. S. I. N.]
Damn.Center in any case would not allow me to change the class soldier :( appears mod link here?

x
xoen 04.06.20

BlackTea
There are a lot of mods including allowing to inject new soldiers quickly. Right here on PG.
Would not very much to cling to the soldiers - they must die - it's part of the gameplay.

B
BlackTea 04.06.20

xoen
And I just wanted to create a Ilitny detachment.For the atmosphere :)

x
xoen 04.06.20

BlackTea
In any case, it is better to create Ilitny unit after the construction of a particular module.
There's also random abilities begin to crumble with each level. In other words, the starting composition can be safely ruin.

S
Sergey Buvaka 04.06.20

BlackTea
What's stopping you just Polkanov clothe and tastemirova to your liking? I don't quite understand the meaning of fashion?

B
BlackTea 04.06.20

Sergey Bawaka
The rate of pumping, limited resources.

S
Sergey Buvaka 04.06.20

BlackTea
Well, the rate of pumping is a different story, then it is enough to put a mod that increases it.a class wolbe in partisan school to train.

B
BlackTea 04.06.20

Sergey Bawaka
I modded pimp on NG didn't notice.On the Nexus, too(but maybe it's because of my Fig knowledge in inglish).

S
Sergey Buvaka 04.06.20

BlackTea
XS. I litsuha and incentive I 100% saw in the shop.

M
Mercurionio 04.06.20

The incentive is a mod that allows you to choose the class of a soldier when promoted. Similarly tactics.

T
TheKilo 04.06.20

Mercurionio Tell The Mod Name

B
BlackTea 04.06.20

TheKilo
Commanders Choise(or something like that)

n
nahabin 04.06.20

Commander's Choice
Name masterskoi Incentive.

T
TheKilo 04.06.20

BlackTea
Dude Thank you I was Looking for Just Hate When My Characters Which for Example There is Someone Sniper And When Increases Hop He's Not a Sniper Attack xd