3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Listoman 04.06.20 03:22 pm

Help to choose a graphics card GTX1080

Gregor1981
FE just past, the ASUS shit oklad, gnobit will die in 2 minutes. Take msi
86 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
I'll tell them)))) Eat minus)

A
Affekt77 04.06.20

10 line green best cards came from msi, and palit, all the proof and measurement of overah.ru.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
I have only one set from the second VI 1080 sold for 5170 rubles, what else can boast?
Or Accuse or Micron may be something more to give, not to mention the shit Paul?
And there's a second set, lol))))))

A
Affekt77 04.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote: recently appeared http://ru.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N1080AORUS-X-8GD#kf
About the card takes 3 slots in sli can't put heavy, at a pace and frequency is not better than the msi and Gigabyte, the price is not adequate.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Affekt77

V
Vinni-Pukh 04.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, first in this ohladi the map should be as cold and there is no such. Secondly the acceleration is absolutely identical to other cards in the series, and the third takes up more space, and the fourth has a poor design, this is IMHO.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Affekt77
My profile look ignorant)))))
Not set, of course!)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
For you poor?
And for me?

A
Affekt77 04.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
And what do you mean by that, well, maybe rogues will go for it. You overah a beginner, I was there 5 years already sitting, and the computer do 15. His show-off to leave with him or the students.Gigabytes too common brand, advertise it to all and Sundry, but in fact nothing in this product no, marriage to hell, on overah gigabytes not popular like ASUS by the way, the cooling of graphics card Gigabyte (version extreme) bullshit with direct contact of the heatsink and the GPU. Configuration file you did not surprise me. 6700к sli for 1080? Oh well...

V
Vinni-Pukh 04.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, I like it seems now rules the maximum minimalism. Not design the graphics level of the spacecraft.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Affekt77
And I don't point, NEWBIE. What I want, I buy. Good enough money. At the gigs sitting for many years and are satisfied. I too, like you work. And with Gigs for fifteen years, and never had had any problems. Srach you want to arrange as a user of Dragon? Dick to convince me in reverse in terms of brand? Marriage we do not have (for gigs and micro, not to mention ash....D) acceleration is beautiful, the temperature perfect. And meaning, to convey something to me? Each Picabia your perfect brand. Do you need it?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
Well, I like it seems now rules the maximum minimalism. Not design the graphics level of the spacecraft.
And why should I?

A
Affekt77 04.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Buy what you want, I'm not going to arrange srach, each frog praises the bog. Me statistics and information on gigabytes enough not to buy hardware from this vendor. IMHO.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Affekt77
So my IMHO on my vendor.

J
John Lokk 04.06.20

Author catapulted and sits with popcorn, and people ready to cut the throats of each other, to prove his innocence.
In fact the author choose what you like best in appearance and look under warranty. Of course, I would advise firing or gig because of ahlada, but you and he lean towards MSI or ASUS and other beautiful sistematelecom? So for you, the opinions of others is so important, you just need to have taken you by the hand and convinced, brought to the none in the store or a long link with the words here take this!))))

And take maybe marriage, maybe not marriage, can live the warranty period, you may change it under warranty if broken. But after that you can begin to think with your head. It's funny when people on somebody's advice will buy anything, and the thing will be shit, and then blame the person who advised.))) The dispersal of the 10th line does not make sense is basically the increase that it gives, will just ruin the map faster. Can wait 1080ti she seems to come in the summer.

P. S. the reference is taken in certain cases.
1) you Have a small case and need a map with a turbine to expel the hot air outside.
2) You're building a SLI
3) You don't want to wait for the card with normal cooling and to buy on the start of the first reference model.
4) You put custom water cooling (water available with tubes) disassemble reference.

I think mess can be considered complete, and the subject closed.

I
IDarkaxeI 04.06.20

Gregor1981
as the owner of the founders edition will say that it is not worth taking, really hot. Therefore the choice is reduced to 3 cards. I'd take the msi gaming. in General, you're already a year late, so as not to change the card ahead of time and do not stay on the sidelines of technological progress in a couple of years, now wait 1080TI, they say coming in March

L
Listoman 04.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, he sold you a set of 2 some for 5K, but overpaid 15K for air)

f
fox345 04.06.20

Gregor1981
whose mother the firm and take it.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.06.20

Listoman
Well, he sold you a set of 2 some for 5K, but overpaid 15K for air)
Eeeeeee???? Hurts you? I don't have.

a
antoni1586 04.06.20

I have video Card GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION [GV-N1080D5X-8GD-B] issues I do not know the gigobayt take a long time complaints were not heated Yes if the housing is spacious and good cooling down there is no problem this card in a cramped little case will not zapihnesh.