3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 04.06.20 03:23 pm

How many ML is spent on one shot in VATS? (Fallout 4)

Tell me how many action points (AP) spent on one shot in digital terms when fired via V. A. T. S. from the weapon? In T. T. x .this information is not found. The wiki is also not there just for the fist and cold painted. It can is possible through the console view?
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 04.06.20

it seems like the more gun the more
Bazooka all stripes will devour
drobach half somewhere
and a gun somewhere a quarter
well, if you need exact figures are probably remains only to count the most

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

Look in the Wiki.

I
Inquisitor 04.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Awesome info.. And you were unaware that the number of OD among different players can be different and depends on the agility perks are taken and dressed in your clothes? And the fact that you ..half somewhere for one may be only a third, and another a strip?fox345
I can't tell you how many exactly in numbers spends one-shot, or other weapons, (which, by the way, it is possible and to look, remember how much you OD, take a shot in VATS and immediately press the PIP-boy, and you see how much is left. By simple calculations get the consumption of AP per shot) but the flow od varies as the size of the weapons and hung his modification. For example, the longer the barrel, more powerful optics (by the way, oddly enough the collimator eating smaller OD than the front sight, unlike optical sights), and more butt, the flow of OD is higher.

f
fox345 04.06.20

Inquisitоr
What determines the rate od I know myself. Hike your way through the options in pipboy after the shot the only possible.