3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
internetsushi 17.10.19 04:01 am

Flicker texture (Generation Zero)

Textures flicker as if the light falls on them and then abruptly disappears.Generally optimized more or less OK, on medium-high HD all the flies, only here the textures spoil the whole impression. Tried all the settings from the menu. The AMD R7 360.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr77701 17.10.19

internetsushi
I do not believe that this vidyuhi pulls mid-high settings.

A
Argonec124 17.10.19

internetsushi
and the video card drivers updated?
I have no problems with it. and did not notice.

i
internetsushi 17.10.19

Aleksandr77701
I'm not in full HD play on ACDI quite drawn with max sglazhivanie)

i
internetsushi 17.10.19

Argonec124
Yes, after I noticed the problem(

A
Aleksandr77701 17.10.19

internetsushi
look at my profile features. the game is medium-low in a resolution of 1920x1080(stable 60 frames is not permanently frieze ), and even at lower resolution the game still frieze.(That's why I said I don't believe that your vidyuhi pull. I have had the same vidyuhi and I know what she's capable of) Most interesting, when I tried the beta test, the game was high-average(on the same PC) I was delighted, thought betka is going so good, make a pre-order. The game was released, one disappointment, the optimization zero.

A
Argonec124 17.10.19

Aleksandr77701
I have no problems, no freezes ,no hang. the only why I so is I disabled anti-aliasing via config. (more clear soap in the game). maybe because of this

A
Argonec124 17.10.19

internetsushiраз the wood changed, the cause may be the following, or you have a weak power supply, or was overclocked video card, if not then check the temperature ( preferably clean from dust and change thermal grease.
you have litsuha or pirates?

i
internetsushi 17.10.19

Argonec124
With the video card everything is OK, recently cleaned, did not drive it. First encountered this bug. To Bethke at all mouse not working in game, decided to try pirates, and then texture....((

A
Argonec124 17.10.19

internetsushi
well, apparently pirates ( duck curve) , I read there are complaints just like this, who sits on the pirates. therefore I asked at the end

p
parol313 17.10.19

but some experts... either the driver, or pirates - and the winner of the expert - weak power supply ... i5 3.9 GHz, 16 operatives, 1080ti 11гб and so on... msi mother + 750 watt unit, 3 SSD disk 512. 14 fans in the unit. Believe me, playing very many games comfortable on the ultra. But, twinkle texture, more on the stand-imposed and others are removed. Steam version for 700+ che there rubles. This is a bug in the game, most likely focused on specific hardware/program. This means that to fix it should it developed the game.

A
AlexMadSnake 20.01.23

internetsushi
Greetings. This is a software problem in the game code - developers should fix it. Played on different computers - everywhere there are flaws with textures. Hands from hell at the developers;)