3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 04.06.20 03:23 pm

Who is the ranch? (Watch_Dogs 2)

I suggest this topic to discuss about who could be under the mask Ranch. The character in my opinion can be quite interesting and humorous.

21 Comments
Sort by:
A
AelRavo 04.06.20

I beg you, where all the characters behave as not the most intelligent teenagers about what interesting character can be a speech?

H
Holly Jolly 04.06.20

AelRavo
not the most intelligent? when do you last collected quadcopter radio control? the fact that they are a joke on the contrary, even a plus, will not be as bleak as was Aiden.

_
_sem_ 04.06.20

as seen on screen is a blond, and definitely not Aiden's neck is thin, maybe a girl or gay because it is so fashionable!

H
Holly Jolly 04.06.20

SEM
and maybe a teenager, a very young kid. if the action takes place 5-6 years after the first game, you can assume that it's Jackson Pearce

P
PCHalfFullHD 04.06.20

Dan Nyash-of All the Universe wrote:
and maybe a teenager, a very young kid. if the action takes place 5-6 years after the first game, you can assume that it's Jackson Pearce
By the way, easily +

M
MuscleMuseum 04.06.20

I think he was Japanese , I don't know why

x
xXHASLXx 04.06.20

Scarecrow from Batman:D

_
_sem_ 04.06.20

Dan Nyash-All-The Universe

Jackson has dark hair

D
Demon59901 04.06.20

BAM!
Spoiler
BAM!
Spoiler

0:40

H
Holly Jolly 04.06.20

SEM
painted what the problem is. the more he, too, like these.

H
Holly Jolly 04.06.20

Demon59901
I think he is? Chet did not like, the tattoo on the neck and on the hands, too. clothing style is also not the same, and old. it is rather the dude from the dedsec logo on the hoodie is the same

D
Demon59901 04.06.20

Dan Nyash-All-The Universe
Yes, like when he masked his tattoo no

Probably he is during the game changes its style.

And the sense perfect:
Soilerosion that in this picture, he explains what he wants. And then show us the drawings

H
Holly Jolly 04.06.20

Demonе59901
no, there's this guy teaches-ment to properly solder circuit and where the drawings show an entirely different point in the game. and his tattoo on his hands he has old, faded already, and this is generally a hint of a tattoo there. I think it is still different dudes

W
Wrench5231 04.06.20

Well, it's not a kid? (Right now I'll tell (you what ----------?!) No, I just saw this photo and thought).

R
Ragelin Clark 04.06.20

Wrench5231
Rench not a girl, believe me) You just stumbled upon slash-art)

Y
Yoshioko 04.06.20

View the passage of foreign balloons and learn,alas, not impressed, looks 40, and the scars on his face

D
Devin_Mitchell 04.06.20

Yoshioko
+, he's got some burns, a huge nose, he just have to release DLC

D
DaMirGameR 04.06.20

SEM
He could be repainted or hair could brighten or burn (I was born with light blonde now my hair is almost black,I don't know if Vice versa)

P
Power_Killer 04.06.20

Face Rena (Photo spoiler!) It was in one of the previous
Spoiler
Spoiler

a
alienmusic 04.06.20

and if the ranch is a name and not a nickname or there nickname?