3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SasayKudasay 04.06.20 03:25 pm

Throws because of memory issues. (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

It happens during the game(during the battle), and sometimes not even allowed to play (start the fight, and throws), in General, randomly. Writes to prevent data loss, close the program. No extra processes, Kaspersky is running.
I5 4460
8 gb 1600 mHz Crucial
Gtx 970
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexander 04.06.20

Paul Fuki
the paging file in Windows turned on, if off.

G
GG4 04.06.20

Paul Fuki
8 gigs of RAM already, 2 not important 16 minimal for a normal game.

S
SasayKudasay 04.06.20

GG4
Well, how to say. From a friend the same configuration, only 6gb operational - everything goes with a Bang, and never threw out.

W
Will Blake 04.06.20

Another probably no Kaspersky antivirus that eats a lot of resources. And all 8 gig is enough, if the background is not running any browser and if stupidity is not disabled the paging file.

M
Metalist1925 04.06.20

Will Blake
I have even disabled it and no crashes

E
Eroppo 04.06.20

Will Blake
A lot of resources about Kaspersky - woman's horror story from the early 2000s, when RAM in megabytes measured, and the virus was really poor thermoseism? The same as other tales of that before launching any toys even at normal gland have some reason to close (and preferably delete) all installed programs??
And what, let me ask, stupidity disable long-outdated technology simulate additional RAM? If you don't count krivorukost individual game developers manage to produce masterpieces, which this OP needed as such, even with 32GB or 64GB of physical RAM ??

G
GG4 04.06.20

Eroppo
And what you this OP prevents it?

E
Eroppo 04.06.20

GG4
Not to say that directly after stopping, especially given that the HDD has long not so slow, and that used for storage, not for working with data, and no way to slow down this miracle technology has long been can not. But it's about the fact that the swap file today on normal machines is almost not needed, and certainly is not something necessarily needed, as the man says. Except for the minidumps, just in case to keep it turned on, no more real not profit - can be useful only when the curves of nedorogih with pseudonegative memory or really the lack of physical volume

S
SasayKudasay 04.06.20

The solution he found. Increased the paging file + removed the HD textures. (probably due to textures and had problems).