3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Headshot_xd 04.06.20 03:25 pm

Questions related to the v gameplay.1 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Please tell me how the muffler to include in the game? put it before the mission,even tried it,but in the game it is not present!(
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALAKAY 04.06.20

Headshot_xd
Pirates? If Yes - broken Repack/crack Bagan and if the license - wait for a patch.
In General, the sense of swing, if the game officially on the PC not out yet?Anyway there will be bugs, there is no sense...to wait 3 days even impossible?

K
KAPRAL27 04.06.20

Tell me if I tagged the enemy, how to do that-be enemies fired without me? Or do I have too shoot?

H
Headshot_xd 04.06.20

KAPRAL27
Q hold and hold.

J
JoeBananas 04.06.20

how to change the difficulty of the game? play on recruit, from the beginning to start hunting, how to elicit the level of difficulty?

n
nazar... 04.06.20

Yak save s mscom on Golov yakogo s container withum Yogo urine for 5 seconds!

n
nazar... 04.06.20

helped perezapustit GRU!

i
igorilla_07 04.06.20

KAPRAL27
when everything is ready, not aiming, just press button again and HOLD selection

M
MechaniX10 04.06.20

Urge, that the Music Played in the Car(in the Jeep where going 3 Niger in the beginning) in Mission 2 in Angola!! I Would Be Very Grateful....

K
Khaled_Al_Mi 04.06.20

Headshot_xd
I have the same thing, I don't know what it is.

k
kostykD 04.06.20

Somebody tell me how to shoot a grenade launcher? And then to me in the beginning of the mission the Invisible Bear", in Moscow, gave. How to shoot with it?

k
kostykD 04.06.20

Have already figured out. It there to a certain point, you cannot use

r
romakordik 04.06.20

help be weasel win7 64 not precue bear in gr logitech g500
only ctrl I all

r
romakordik 04.06.20

joystick withnote

H
HABIB 04.06.20

Tell me on account of the muffler, I doubt that this is a bug of the game, as updated the game to version 1.2 and muffler still there

F
Fitterr 04.06.20

HABIB
The forum read, the theme shines directly.
http://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_future_soldier/746697/

m
misterjava 04.06.20

In the beginning of the game the character doesn't want to move(after a shot at the enemy)! On the screen it is written To move use W A S D, but clicking on them nothing happens! You can only include sight average key Misha and change the view with the help of With! ASCAP works! In the settings for all keys assigned! What to do?

R
Rudini 04.06.20

how to access advanced equipment in ghost recon? where were these tests?

z
zhanfler 04.06.20

Headshot_xd
It is not the muffler that is not working upgrade weapons at the range everything is fine, when you return to coaching in the specifics of the muffler, but when playing the standard weapons?

It's all in the name of the folder Cyrillic - ie all folders in the path where the save should be in English by default C:\Users\\Documents\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier\.
The way to fix this:
1. Make a folder in the root directory of any disk directory, such as Documents.
2. Go to the properties folder C:\Users\\Documents and on the tab Location click Move and select our created folder from step 1.
3. A positive answer to one or two pop-up messages
4. Enjoy apnatube under her trunks
With all this procedure, all the documents and save the most games will be transferred to this folder. In the subsequent game saves will need to look not in C:\Users\\Documents\ and in the \Documents\.

o
onill2009 04.06.20

Say the game as the optimization of the 3D - I'm a fan of 3D games - In the settings there is something about 3 but doesn't work in Black and highlighted.
Stereo monitor glasses NVIDIA 3Dvision full set.

h
howler 04.06.20

online saw guys jumping to the side with the coup , what is kombu on the keyboard is to press or joy need