3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoZiTiFF11 04.06.20 03:27 pm

Patch 1.03. What changes have affected the game and if they like You? (For Honor)

Tell us about the changes in the new patch, thanks in advance!
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 04.06.20

removed timing from guardbreak, now you can at any time press and throw off GB. honestly, the idiocy, the game Attachmate for newbies. it's like the COP to make a refund.

b
balabxl 04.06.20

All the rules except one. THIS FUCKING LINE AFTER THE ROLLERS LEAVE THE GAME!!! Why? Why should it be added? I have a habit only yesterday, probably 12 times out of the game.

P
PoZiTiFF11 04.06.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
damn that's real crap...

w
wired_ 04.06.20

SHAGGY67

HHAHAHA , I thought I was the only one who habitually pushes back ))

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 04.06.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
Not at any time, but simply window expanded. Made in favor of konsolshikov.

M
Modrin 04.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
This, too,changed more.
You had one chance to cancel the GB,if not included in the window got a grip.
Now the window is still there and the same,but if you progal previously, it will not cancel the GB,but also gives the opponent a guaranteed capture,but to cancel the GB if you progal it further,we must once again prozhat.otherwise, get a grip.
You now have a right to be wrong,we see the icon of the GB from the enemy and from samim button GB.
In fact, change nothing has changed,it became a little easier,the window is the same if not managed prozhat get GB.
Or I look like all fall into an abyss from all sorts of leaders that for a half of a kilometer is taken?:)

k
kostya_num666 04.06.20

PoZiTiFF11
muzlo changed when in the lobby waiting. now heavier, but basically the same drums. but it is better.

z
zamutil 04.06.20

M
Modrin 04.06.20

zamutil
In ,a person is most clearly explained the work GB :)

z
zamutil 04.06.20

damn, I have of course the complex wood, but after the latest update the game started to hang very often, to was not like this. Hangs mostly in the end of the fight when you have displayed the results and stuff, the game hangs dully

_
_SToORAG_ 04.06.20

zamutil
Same hnya, before the update everything worked fine, as it updated the network issues, then in the middle of the fight the sorties began.

D
DimakSerpg 04.06.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka Rear break just returned to how it was in CBT and OBT, you know?

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 04.06.20

and the deliverer of sabavala most do not spoil)) type and so it is handed left and right, and now she and ranged attacks as some sort of nobuse became. I think that developed just do play it, so buff, kpez -_-

M
Modrin 04.06.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
Don't understand packout ,do not write nonsense,she corrected what was not working no more.
But whether it bafat or nerf will see later.Likely other bapat,because it change nothing,well, except for the damage,but this is a little corrected and the hero will die.

M
Modrin 04.06.20

Scaevus
To stop this,the speed has increased but seriously,you're in another world, like live. Read Pacinotti first there is nothing written about the speed. The second her fixed bugs bleeding and misses after a parry,this increased range is an easy attack because she missed it when parried within the game that increase imperceptibly,she can't hit like nobuse,and she FYI 5m.
And speed,recovering after the attack and things changed Valkyrie.

Oh ,why I'm writing this,people are just too lazy to pafnouty to look.

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

Modrin
Well, speed well, confused, but still has increased range, and more bleed damage after the parry misses, well, me too after parrying an enemy and bounces off I stupidly blow don't get me vhat the radius is not increased by the fact that after a parry I don't get it.

M
Modrin 04.06.20

Scaevus
You is who,the damage from bleeding her did not increase,that's what it was on MBT,in the release of it broke,for 2 and 3, butting the bleeding did not impose. You seem to be in the game is not played.