3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heroine696 04.06.20 03:27 pm

Something happened to my wheel( (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

People have a question...Actually there was such situation.I decided to repair my wheel(SpeedLink Drift O. Z.),was taken inside the spring, well not so...And suddenly started unknown crap.The left turns sharply to the right slowly...Through Windows calibration failed.Established wood,and there generally it is not)And I see that when not full left turn I immediately max ie 128гр.,and right high 96гр.What it is and how to deal with it,please help.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 04.06.20

Heroine696
Try to pull out of the block then re-plug if the computer does not see it.

D
Donbassic 04.06.20

Russian man reads the instruction to the product only in the case when he realizes - all PI...EY broke! (joke)

H
Heksenpey 04.06.20

Donbassic
only suitable for 100, break, and then write what to do it all... as always

l
lewahd 04.06.20

Heksenpey
Person assistance requests, and you criticize him. Don't know how to help, then do not comment. As if you nebylo similar situation, not with the wheel, so with something else. All fuck so smart.

K
Kasperskama 04.06.20

Heroine696
I'll try to disassemble it again, and plugging dismantled, to twist the resistor
Maybe just in the Assembly, you did not correctly set,
or alternatively, you broke it, in this case replacing the resistor, usually there are 100kω

H
Heksenpey 04.06.20

lewahd
Chezh you're smart you didn't do it, but I commented on? So he is a sheep! So it is clear that he broke it

l
lewahd 04.06.20

Heksenpey
I don't know how to help, and you commented, because enrage me, people who in response to help breed demagoguery, and do not help. The theme is with my wheel and not Who is to blame that I broke the wheel.

H
Heroine696 04.06.20

And you sheep,and I do not doubt you!Only Hu....that smack can!

H
Heroine696 04.06.20

Maybe I broke,and that itself never breaks down!!!Everything has a shelf life or operating instructions manual(this is for those who didn't know) and everything eventually breaks down!I didn't ask to write me a new(OLD) jokes!I asked for help!But apparently all...UY!!!ATP people for the tips they really helped

H
Heksenpey 04.06.20

lewahd
you contradict yourself... moron