3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 04.06.20 03:29 pm

That is...what a madhouse? (Stellaris)

Someone faced with a strange silly quest? Some kind of black hole ate my three scientists sent back from the future to the present my captain, who was forced to kill myself and fell into depression. On one of the planets population over 1 year filled in all 20 cells, and became strange to look at me, the population of the earth almost turned into butterflies I had downloaded and executed the scientist, now everywhere of the sect suggest me to open an portal to hell....

Oh, now back a black ball from the black hole that has decided me depury, and says that the worm hole in him I'm his bitch and I roll the ball of money to RESNET its creators.

I messed something up with the genre of the game? I have schizophrenia? what kind of foolishness is going on? It sifi or horor of some kind?

How to return everything as it was, pardon the pun(
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GazikChan94 04.06.20

Don) I was taken aback at first, too) Then you just learned how to build some pyramid, built in the capital, killed the worm (you need at least 45K forces flotilla) and yet never climbed) But the quest does not end in the magazine and cervicek promised to return)

R
Rehm Oytenberg 04.06.20

just finished the fight) realized that nothing alsoideal planet with sects. Not sure I have enough Navy 5K 6 aircraft carriers and on every detail. all aircraft carriers and fighter jets I lost on destroyers and cruisers remained at 2K)

G
GazikChan94 04.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
And, damn it!) I'm confused) It with the other invertebrates I needed 45K) And the worm-Iduna I took a few days, no casualties (well, the fleet 45K :) )

G
Greshnik5126 04.06.20

This Supplement is about the worm at the end of the add-on or you are cutting or home world becoming lifeless planets. Of course its better to blame..

c
costia.stepanow2014 04.06.20

Greshnik5126
But you can not kill, then ALL (as a gas giant found earth???) planets in the sector of (home) will become desolate and they will be populated...

G
Greshnik5126 04.06.20

costia.stepanow2014
I mod - therefore as a perfect worlds in the desolate chronicity - no ice.

c

Greshnik5126
Well, I play without mods, because to finish the quest relocation of a worm in my best interest. The more desolate planets on the map is (standard settings) more.

G
Greshnik5126 04.06.20

costia.stepanow2014
or during the war. after the hostilities the planet (if not mistaken) becomes empty.

c

Greshnik5126
Only in removing it from the Praetorian guard.