3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kleycore 04.06.20 03:29 pm

Is it possible to play you the updated version? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

With the restore content mod and the game.

As far as I remember the last attempt married pobably,
it was impossible to fly with Jedi Academy,I had to remove Rusik and sort of passed on,installed again no problems...
Further, the gathering of Jedi on dantooine, the dialogue with the Jedi started,they just stood there and delete the crack has not helped...
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Knight52 04.06.20

Can. Played and passed to restore the full until the very end. The game becomes longer than in 2 times almost. All passable. But passed the first time and glitch on Nar-Shadaa received.

B
BorodaOLD 04.06.20

IMHO 50\50. As lucky. It is very desirable except the restaurant no more to put. No glitches yet were not, but the last time a long time playing with the ReSTOR. So XS.

A
Amishor 04.06.20

I also had something with the Jedi Dantooine, but don't remember how I solved the problem - it seems that uninstalling the crack.
And the rest of the game was it with the restored content (taken directly from the steam workshop) and the crack, no more problems not met.

S
Sidorovich12 04.06.20

I do not know about others, but I took the adaptation TSLRCM 1.4.8 + Planet droids and it normal no problems. Has set up the adaptation of the on the net not modellierung KOTOR 2. Almost all of the missions goes fine apart from a couple of things.

E
EMPs 04.06.20

passed without any deletions Ruzicka

K
Knight52 04.06.20

Sidorovich12 wrote:
TSLRCM 1.4.8 + Planet droids and it normal no problems. Has set up the adaptation of the on the net not modellierung KOTOR 2
The only way to go without Shlykov.
But still there were some places where it was necessary to remove Rusik and pass the time, then you have a back to put.

E
Edvin24251 04.06.20

Held several times, put the TSLRCM and the planet with workshop and another small mods manually , with the boy that played OK without for 10 Windows .

R
Rikudo Nagashi 04.06.20

Quite really, gone completely, knocking achivy constipation and not a single saves.
However, TSLRCM version 1.8.5 with the planet without him, but I think with previous versions restored content and Russification won't be a problem.

K
Kleycore 04.06.20

strange,loaded with clouds that the preservation of the Jedi,which has not been carried out....and it all went like clockwork until the end of the game. With the same boy. Nonsense. Apparently really lucky.