3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luddanik 04.06.20 03:29 pm

Stause (Torment: Tides of Numenera)

Is it possible to do something else to deal with Stichosome. Well, for example if there is a solution, of the type that is actually not stause destroy the city? And something else? How do you develop them?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.06.20

Luddanik
Can. Just to persuade them to leave and no one gets hurt. In the demo I did.
Not in a hurry so lonely staum - go to the Underbelly. There will be a solution.

L
Luddanik 04.06.20

And what? again to persuade starlow make it to the family? I did so, but not very happy after that, although after his sectarians changing God send there, disguised woman, he's unhappy too. The one that I have not yet found the optimal solution of his question. You can still do this, don't remember his name,well that is hunting him is throwing, blackmail forced to withdraw,but I also postponed it, in General, are looking for alternatives.

a
alek001 04.06.20

the sea of options.
this game is beautiful.

3axap34 04.06.20

Luddanik

On the quest with Lord, which ordered stichus, blackmail is the only option. Either that or pass stichus

J
JS_Denton 04.06.20

Option 4 found, blackmail, ask Starlow to take it back, to change clothes with back as written above, or make the corpse of stichus (Merv ) of the robot and to ask him to dig the tunnel and take it . He dug And rejected comes down but disappears what happened is not clear, more do not talk to and which option the good figs will understand.

L
Luddanik 04.06.20

JS_Denton
Strangely, after the robot is given a task to dig through to stichus the course and lead him I he appeared in the same place where in all other versions of the passage, at the entrance of the collapsed tunnel, where the robot is. And again he is unhappy, all reject, and it eats batteries with the garbage. Seen happiness in short he will not, as long as he was not killed)))
By the way, who cares, you can see the logs of quests, there you can find the key points, in which case the quest fails, and you can even find tips on how to solve quests, and all possible options for their decisions
this is the way
C: Program Files (x86) Steamsteamapps commonTorment Tides of Numenera\WIN \TidesOfNumenera_Data\ StreamingAssets \data \localized \EN \text
Folder quest a notebook open and read))